GAZPROM is on fire - page 2

Yuriy Zaytsev:

And it's dangerous to stand to sell, so what to do ?

I don't know, I'm waiting for the dividend for now.

Vitalii Ananev:

I don't know, I'm waiting for the dividend for now.

If there is an entry from where the Bear sits, it is the right decision.

But the question is whether the instrument will go to 250 and further to 300.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

If there is an entrance from where the Bear sits, that's the right thing to do.

But the question is whether the tool will go to 250 and on to 300.

I'm not sure. If the Americans and their liquefied gas do not screw up and Gazprom eventually completes all its new pipeline construction and continues to be the monopoly on gas supply to Europe, it might be above 300 by the end of the year.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

And standing up for sale is dangerous, so what to do ?

It is dangerous until July and after July as well, because there will be more good news on dividend policy and the paper will become attractive, maybe they will start paying dividends in the off-season as well.

I have calculated that if Gazprom's net assets were divided by the number of shares issued, then the price per share would be 561.82.

Vitalii Ananev:
I just calculated here, if Gazprom's net assets divided by the number of issued shares, then proceeding from this the price per share should be 561.82.

In one of the topics I wrote about what GAZPROM's assets mean, when buying computers, I remember taking them, their price was more than twice as high as the market.

When buying some small things, I know they overpriced them more than 10 times, I don't remember what kind of cosmetics.

I do not know, but I do remember some cosmetics. So assets that pass through their documents are usually higher than the market price.

Accordingly, it is reflected in the stock price.

Real assets can safely underestimate by a factor of two or maybe three or four.

Vitalii Ananev:

Not so sure. If the Americans don't screw up with their LNG and Gazprom eventually completes all its new pipeline construction and remains the monopoly on gas supply to Europe, it might be above 300 by the end of the year.

The Americans won't be able to hold their liquefied gas against cheaper pipe gas, the transportation and storage of which is many times less than liquefied.

i think 300 is possible - after 250, there is some 40 left over from 210 - well, if it is in ticks then it is 4000

( and even the overestimated assets have nothing to do with it - officially they go through the books and are shown - and gasprom managers, with kickbacks from excessive contracts, buy diamonds for wives and mistresses, Mercedes real estate, it is quite normal, it is also in the price)

Yuriy Zaytsev:

The Americans will not pull their LNG against cheaper pipe gas, the transportation and storage of which is many times less than LNG.

Everyone knows and understands that. But they are Americans, they stick their noses everywhere. All conflicts around the world have a clear imprint of their feet :). They will say take our gas or sanctions and Europe will bring them their money :)

Vitalii Ananev:

Everyone knows and understands that. But it's the Americans, they stick their noses everywhere. All the world's messes have a clear imprint of their footprint :) They say take our gas or impose sanctions, and Europe gives them money :)

In the past they used to put a loaded colt on the table and negotiations were smooth.

Vitalii Ananev:
It's been three days now that I've felt bad that I didn't buy enough when it was at 160. Now the toad says it's expensive to buy.

There is such a thing as buying long and buying short. Now Gazprom is at the levels where I think it is necessary to buy short before the cut-off. I have just under the bear level I bought a long term package and from 190... I buy and hold it for a day, two, three days, I dump it and wait to enter again.