Forecast from I - page 98

Today we will see the target of where gold is going - But more or less, we can already see where it wants to go

XAUUSDDaily

Alexsandr San:

Today we will see the target of where gold is going - But more or less, we can already see where it wants to go

What's interesting is the approach to analysis itself...

First we DRAW the line... I hesitate to ask why it is at this point and not lower or higher...

Then we try to convince ourselves that this line is drawn in the right place...

After this self-hypnosis, we start planning CONCRETE actions with our own money...

Is this a type of Shamanism...? - "rock painting", what I see, what I sing...

And how...?, does it help...?

Serqey Nikitin:

What's interesting is the APPROACH to analysis...

First we DRAW the line... I hesitate to ask why it is in this place and not lower or higher...

Then we try to convince ourselves that the line is drawn in the right place...

After this self-hypnosis, we start planning CONCRETE actions with our own money...

And how...?, does it help?...

I've already forgotten when I painted them - earlier that month, I think. Watching it - I see a couple walking, to those lines .

(What do you want from me ???)

Alexsandr San:
I forget when I drew them - at the beginning of that month, I think. Watching this - I see a couple walking, to these lines .
It's a good thing that helps!...

Serqey Nikitin:
It's good that he's helping...

I don't know if you're all like that, Nikitins - just knew your namesake - asked a lot of stupid questions (and acted like a collective farm chairman)

----------------------

Are you by any chance from Volgograd Oblast? There's a farm not far from Uryupinsk. Dubovsky. Your namesake lives there.

- and what's funny, his name is Sergei too.

Serqey Nikitin:

What's interesting is the APPROACH to analysis...

First we DRAW the line... I hesitate to ask why it is in this place and not lower or higher...

Then we try to convince ourselves that the line is drawn in the right place...

And how...?, does it help?...

Here's one I found when I first posted this picture, with the same lines

A picture appeared for the first time

Alexsandr San:

I don't know if you're all like that, Nikitins - just knew your namesake - asked a lot of stupid questions(and acted like a collective farm chairman)

----------------------

Are you by any chance from Volgograd Oblast? There's a farm not far from Uryupinsk. Dubovsky. Your namesake lives there.

- and what's funny, his name is Sergei too.

Yes, you are right! There are morons among traders too, who "ask a lot of stupid questions"...

Serqey Nikitin:
Yes, you're right! There are also morons among traders who "ask a lot of stupid questions"...

Sometimes you have to ask a stupid question on purpose to get a coherent answer.

Watch out for a fight, you hot Finnish guys :-)

By the way, our many wise men...

do you know when lines and levels cross that you trade from them ?

Get the stats, there is a lot to think about

Maxim Kuznetsov:

By the way, our many wise men...

do you know when lines and levels cross that you trade from them?

"Lines and levels cross" in the mind of an individual trader with a heightened level of imagination...

It's natural that it's VERY EASY to trade on them!