CME E-Micro exchange futures contracts available for trading - page 10

Renat Akhtyamov:

You're talking about the exchange, 100%.

because there's no other way.

I say that because that's how it works, its algorithm is like this - clearing after clearing, which is essentially a GEP

but

and it's got its own screws, too - some kind of strategy.

Day clearing is simply a summary of the debits, credits of all the accounting for the trading day.
The clearing house has nothing to do with the counterparty. Although in the MoS exchange this is not the case.
Since the counterparty and the clearing house (aka clearing), in my opinion, is part of one group of Moscow Exchange, though they have the status of different entities.
It is quite clear to me why Moscow Exchange refused to compensate clients for losses on oil. Because the counterparty made money on it.
And since the organizations have the status of a Joint Stock Company, this is a dividend to major holders ))
Everything is cleverly veiled on the Mos Exchange.
This is where my questions arise, to the Mos Exchange in terms of interest in squeezing client funds.
Since there is only one counterparty on the MoS, represented by the exchange itself. And there is only one clearing centre, which is part of the Moscow Exchange Group.

The CME has a different structure. Clearing houses, are independent FCMs (member of the futures commission) and there are many of them according to the list of NFA.
And they have nothing to do with liquidity as a counterparty,
they have a different function.
On site CME also I saw the information that CME can act as a counterparty, but the list of independent FCMs is not part of the exchange, they are independent and regulated by the NFA.
This is why the clearing house (aka clearing centre) has no interest in conflict of interest with the client.
An FCM is an entity involved in soliciting or accepting orders to buy or sell futures or options on futures, in exchange for the payment of money (commissions) or other assets from clients.
The FCM is also responsible for collecting margin from customers. The FCM is also responsible for ensuring delivery of assets after the expiration of a futures contract.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Well, you can, you can, in the standard, I would say popular, ways described in the media...

you don't get it, even though you know more than I do and you've got enough knowledge to understand what I've written between the lines

I'm sleeping.

The paths are standard, but the solutions are not standard, and you won't find them in the media.
What you are trying to explain between the lines is called an imbalance.
This is an auction where the price of an instrument is determined after all the orders have been put together.
In simple words, these are specialtypes of orders that are executed during the clearing period (a break) and with their convergence determine the opening price of the market.
These are your gaps. If you calculate the daily volume, and see a pattern in the clearing, then use this pattern.
There are whole strategies on imbalances, there are people who only trade them. But I haven't studied this approach to trading, but what it is, I know.
I understand a lot, they just explain it in riddles ))

Roman:

The ways are standard, but the solutions are not standard, which is exactly what you won't find in the media.
What you are trying to explain between the lines is called an imbalance.
This is an auction where the price of an instrument is determined after all the orders have been put together.
In simple words, these are specialtypes of orders that are executed during the clearing period (a break) and with their convergence determine the opening price of the market.
These are your gaps. If you calculate the daily volume, and see a pattern in the clearing, then use this pattern.
There are whole strategies on imbalances, there are people who only trade them. But I haven't studied this approach to trading, but I know it's there.
I understand a lot, they just explain it in riddles ))

i think only uncle petya would understand me.

;)

Renat Akhtyamov:

I think only Uncle Peter would understand me.

;)

;))