CME E-Micro exchange futures contracts available for trading - page 6

rjurip1:

While the rules of stock trading are (+-) the same in all countries, they are not too difficult to learn.

The conditions of market makers too, if you wish, are no mystery.

By the way, for price manipulation in the U.S., you can probably go to jail (fines are steep, for sure), and filling your orders on any normal exchange is punishable by additional commissions.

rjurip1:

That's how this world evolves: "In the unity and struggle of opposites". That's not my phrase )) Otherwise, there would be no development. In ancient Greece (Athens at the time), every citizen could propose a law. But within a year, with the negative consequences of adopting that law, he was in charge.Any idea should be based on realities, not speculation and intentions. This is a stock trading thread, not a conspiracy thread. In contrast to all kinds of DTs, at the stock exchange everything is clearly regulated, regularly checked and consistent with common sense, if only because it is in the interest of the state itself. Moreover, exchange trading rules are (+-) the same in all countries and are not that difficult to learn.

What is happening here is not a battle of opposites.
No one is prepared to even try to accept what you have brought here.

TheXpert:

The conditions of market makers too, if you wish, are not a secret behind the scenes.

By the way, for price manipulation in the U.S. probably can be put in jail (fines are certainly heavy), and filling their orders on any normal exchange is punishable by additional commissions.

Of course, I do not know the specific exchange contracts with MM, but the point is to provide liquidity according to certain rules, say, in a certain period of time, at certain volatility. Actually, an MM is the same participant (or not) in trading, but with some liquidity provision obligations. Of course, it gets its own percentage of commission. MM does not and cannot manipulate exchange information. But of course, there are also affiliated structures, and there may be any options, which is being investigated. I repeat, because it is in the interest of the state itself. The stock exchange has no possibility to trade at all. It is not a bazaar, it is algorithms, software, which is checked, certified and controlled by a state body. Imagine, if you let it all go on its own, you will get rich )) In the states, even large traders can be prosecuted for price manipulation.

Andrey Gladyshev:

What is happening here is not a battle of opposites.
No one is prepared to even try to accept what you have brought here.

Can you be specific?

rjurip1:

Can you be more specific?

I'm not talking about you, but in general.
I, for example, saw something in the ticks.
There I also saw the work of a market maker, gave some examples, speculated.
I was booed at once. And on the fly they give such a picture, which was not even a question.
This is the case here with practically every topic.

I'm not talking about forex here...

Andrey Gladyshev:

I'm not talking about you, but in general.
I, for example, saw something in the ticks.
I also saw the market maker's work there, and gave some examples and guesses.
They booed me at once. And on the fly they give such a picture, which was not even a question.
This is the case here with practically every topic.

Didn't you think they were right? I can't imagine how you saw MM's work. With all due respect to your work, maybe put your energies in a different direction

rjurip1:

You know the proverb about the cat who was put in charge of guarding the sour cream?) Your confidence in the purity of stock trading gives me faith in humanity.) A corporation is sitting on a self-made grail, but they limit themselves with laws from all sides and no, no...) No loopholes left to themselves. Saints. Maybe they are...

Реter Konow:
You know the proverb about the cat who was put in charge of guarding the sour cream?) Your confidence in the purity of stock trading gives me faith in humanity.) A corporation is sitting on a self-made grail, but they limit themselves with laws from all sides and no, no...) No loopholes left to themselves. Saints. Maybe they are...

Are you disappointed in humanity? Do you trust yourself? Or do you have doubts)) This is a thread about stock trading, give me the facts.

rjurip1:

Are you disappointed in humanity? Do you believe in yourself? Or do you have doubts)) This is a thread about stock trading, give me the facts.

I have already stated that everything stated is my opinion. Read the above.

And the facts are only circumstantial.

1. Can the stock exchange be a counterparty to traders' transactions? According to the textbook it can.
2. Do they have data on all positions? Yes, they do. It cannot not be.
3. 95% of traders lose.

All the facts are circumstantial. Nothing is proven.