CME E-Micro exchange futures contracts available for trading - page 3

Genius research, with even more genius conclusions!)) I'll send the translation to the CME today. Let them start preparing a payoff))) Two or three million dollars for such dirt, I think it's not enough, I think 10 million, no - 50 will do)))

rjurip:

Genius research, with even more genius conclusions!) I'll send the translation to SME today. Let them start preparing payoffs))) Two or three million dollars for such dirt, I think it's not enough, I think 10, no - 50 million will do)))

It's all covered at the highest level there.) You're a grown man. You can't technically prove anything.

Реter Konow:

It's all covered at the highest level there.) You're a grown man. Technically, you can't prove anything.

Not only have you wasted a lot of time on observing the natural processes of the market, but you are also into conspiracy theories? Original mix.))

rjurip:

Not only have you wasted a lot of time on observing the natural processes of the market, but you're also into conspiracy theories? Original mix.))

A useless waste of time, are your comments here, with no real technical rebuttals. If my posts are at least informative, yours are empty. You don't have to believe me, but you'd better spend your time doing your own research in some area).

Good luck.

Реter Konow:

So you think that most of the past volume is a sham?
Or is it still possible to assume that all transactions can be made sense of...

Реter Konow:

A useless waste of time, are your comments here, with no real technical rebuttals. If my posts are at least informative, yours are empty. You don't have to believe me, but you'd better spend your time doing your own research in some area).

Good luck.

"Real technical refutations" - of what? You describe common market situations and then interpret them as you see fit, often in a conspiracy way. The value of all this is 0.

rjurip:

"Real technical refutations" - of what? You describe common market situations and then interpret them as you see fit, often in a conspiracy way. The value of all this is 0.

Why 0? I, for one, have saved a lot of money.))

Andrey Gladyshev:

So, do you think that most of the volume was just a fiction?
Or is it still possible to assume that all deals can be understood...

I believe that most of the volume in the SME glass and tape is bogus. I believe that traders on the CME do not determine price movements. I have observed and seen movements alien to all things human. They have been so fast and chaotic (threshing), or giant ups of 1000 pips and equally fast downs devoid of logic. This could happen both inside and outside the session. Would you say trading robots? With what money do these trading robots trade? With such deposits of other traders, I would not have started trading with one contract. However, I, like other small traders, was attracted there. They gave me discounts and convenient terms... What do they need my 1 contract for?)

I believe that the main volumes on the CME, are the exchange's own or controlled liquidity, overflowed by its (or external) robots analysing traders' open positions, and trading against them.
Совершение сделок - Торговые операции - MetaTrader 5
Совершение сделок - Торговые операции - MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
Торговая деятельность в платформе связана с формированием и отсылкой рыночных и отложенных ордеров для исполнения брокером, а также с управлением текущими позициями путем их модификации или закрытия. Платформа позволяет удобно просматривать торговую историю на счете, настраивать оповещения о событиях на рынке и многое другое. Открытие позиций...

Реter Konow:

I believe that most of the volumes in the SME glass and tape are a sham. ...

Let me explain what I mean by "fiction" in this particular case. These are transactions made between the exchange and the exchange (or its intermediaries), through which the liquidity spillover and price movement is managed. That is - the trades are real, but they do not belong to traders. Their purpose is (1) to create price volatility and volume on the trading floors, (2) to manage price movement. Limiters in the stack are set to paralyse any trader's price management process. The volumes are too large for traders to move the price. And there are relatively few real traders on those floors. This, by the way, explains why they lower the entry threshold and make all sorts of micro futures contracts. There are very few people there now.