A question for the funny and resourceful... - page 5

Unicornis:

All you need to do is to take part in an annual contest, the minimum deposit seems to be $5k, make a result like Larry's and there will be no shortage of students.

Well, that would be too easy option, butSerqey Nikitin is not looking for easy ways).

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Buffett, but for some reason he is not visible on the forum, and only S. Nikitin is visible.

Apparently, Buffett is not yet as old as Nikitin to create topics about successful trading and training.

Did Buffett start with $100?

Vladimir Baskakov:
Buffett started with $100 ?

From $100 he lights up).

Vladimir Baskakov:
Buffett started out with $100?

- Tell us how you became a millionaire?

- When I was a child, my parents gave me $1, so I decided to start a business. I bought two apples, washed them and sold them for $1.50. Then I bought 3 apples and sold them for $2.50. Then ....

- So, what happened next?

- Then my aunt died and left me a million dollars as a legacy.

"All of today's great fortunes are made in the most dishonest way".

Yuriy Asaulenko:

When are we going to have a car wash?

Alexander_K:

When are we going to have a car wash?

Come to Dubna one of these days. We'll do it there.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Come to Dubna one of these days. We'll have a drink there.

Ehhh... A bit far. I am near Bronnitsy now :)))

I hope the car was bought with forex cash? After the holidays I hope to discuss this precedent in some thread.

Alexander_K:

Ehhh... That's a long way off. I'm near Bronnitsy now :)))

I hope the car was bought with forex cash? After the holidays I hope to discuss this precedent in some thread.

I have nothing to do with FC. And I don't plan to.)

Yuriy Asaulenko:

- Tell us how you became a millionaire?

- When I was a child, my parents gave me $1, so I decided to start a business. I bought two apples, washed them and sold them for $1.50. Then I bought 3 apples and sold them for $2.50. Then ....

- So, what happened next?

- Then my aunt died and left me a million dollars as a legacy.

"All the great modern fortunes are made in the most dishonest way" (c)

Topsicrit buffet:

1. Insurance companies all over the country.
  2. There's $200 a month per insured, 50mn insured(to simplify the calculations). Income per month $10bn minus operating expenses.
  3. The magic of the insurance business, we shove the profits into the SP500.
  4. When SP500 falls, increase insurance business magic, shoving profit into SP500.
  5. We take the money for lunch with our own personal.

How much has the SP500 historically yielded in 30 years if you shove $100bn into it, for example? That's just it.

Unicornis:

Buffet's Topsicrit:

How much has the SP500 historically yielded over 30 years if they shoved $100bn into it, for example? That's just it.

You try cramming 100bn into the SP.)) Don't be ridiculous.

ZS By the way. The concept of a yard is different in the States and in Europe.)