A question for the funny and resourceful... - page 7

Serqey Nikitin:
Doubtful arguments... Even if it is an investment company, there is one person in charge, and everyone else is just on the sidelines...
For example - how many of us are there? Create a pack - choose a Leader. The Leader has given a direction and we all go in one direction - what will happen to the market?

Aleksandr Klapatyuk:
The leader of the pack rules and others may give a little advice, while the leader gives direction.

No way.

Even in a pack, a leader does not "rule", but a ruler in a society does. The development of society is subject to objective laws. A strong ruler can accelerate the movement a little or slow it down a little. But even a strong ruler cannot change its direction.

Aleksandr Klapatyuk:
For example, how many of us are there? The Leader has given us a direction and we all put our heads to one side - what will happen to the market?

Nothing will happen to the market. This pack will not be made up of soros to have any effect on the market )))) The pack will flop if the leader chooses the wrong direction. And so will the lone wolf.

The rare case where I agree with Nikitin.

Boris Gulikov:

Nothing will happen to the market. This pack will not be made up of Soros to have any effect on the market )))) The pack will flop if the leader chooses the wrong direction. And so will the lone wolf.

The rare case where I agree with Nikitin.

Well, then I won't be in the 5%.

and the 5% is probably a pack of Wolves.