Discussion of article "The Price Histogram (Market Profile) and its implementation in MQL5" - page 4

rascal16 :

Hi Alberto, I try to help you:

1) first you have to open metaeditor that you find inside the Metatrader in the programs directory of your pc;

2) in the metaeditor you have to open the expert folder and inside copy the 4 files that contain the indicator;

3) after copying the files to the expert folder close all,

4) open the Metatrader and position yourself on the chart where you want to load the indicator;

5) open the browser where all the indicators are loaded and there is also the expert folder;

6) click on and open the expert folder where all the copied files must be located;

7) Click 2 times on PriceiHistogram and it will be loaded on your chart.

Obviously you have to wait a few seconds for the data to be uploaded.

Last tip, it will not load the current day as there is a simple correction to make in the source code of PriceHistogram.

Hi Alberto below I indicated to another user how to solve the problem concerning the failure to load the histogram for the current day.

birbante16:

This is an English language forum.

Please only post in English.

Use the site's translation tool if necessary.

I have translated your posts this time (Using the tool).

birbante16:

thanks a lot, i try :)

From :  input int         DaysForCalculation= 500;         // Days for calculation(-1 all

to   :   input int         DaysForCalculation= 500;         // Days for calculation(-1 all)

Thanks DMITRY VORONKOV.

birbante16:

From :  input int         DaysForCalculation= 500;         // Days for calculation(-1 all

to   :   input int         DaysForCalculation= 500;         // Days for calculation(-1 all)

Oh no!!! dude,

Any  text after double slash ("//") is just a comment. It won't change a thing...  

Hi,

I compiled with new MT5 version 2085 and now I have 1 error "Delete funtion already defined in class "ClassPriceHistogram.mqh" line 375. 

Could you please update the code

Thanks

Imran Khan:
Hi,

I compiled with new MT5 version 2085 and now I have 1 error "Delete funtion already defined in class "ClassPriceHistogram.mqh" line 375. 

Could you please update the code

Thanks

Only add "void" as return type in that method:

void CPriceHistogram::Delete()
  {
   if(POCLine!=NULL) delete POCLine;
   if(POCLable!=NULL) delete POCLable;
   if(SecondTopPOCLine!=NULL) delete SecondTopPOCLine;
   if(SecondBottomPOCLine!=NULL) delete SecondBottomPOCLine;
  }

regards

joeef:

Only add "void" as return type in that method:

regards

Thanks for the help.Joeef

hello, How do you determine the 'buy' and 'sell' zones. of the indicator. Thanks.

Hi, can anyone help me with indicator experts PRICE HISTOGRAM. In classprogressbar.mqh on line 104 column 4 gives me an error. Can anyone help me solve it?