Bablokos 2 : risen from the Tlene - page 14

Igor Makanu:

10 pages about magic and such a not pretty state, here made today, man. says that without optimisation in one year so:

Will TC show up in the topic? Or not wait?

Beauty is a relative concept. To evaluate it we need parameters, well, at least the recovery factor. Then it is possible to say whose state is more beautiful.

khorosh:

Beauty is relative. In order to assess it, you need parameters, at least the recovery factor. Then you can say whose stack is more beautiful.

Exactly so, but for some reason it is the 45 degree balance line up that catches my eye )))

I read the topic, all around, why this topic?

Igor Makanu:

10 pages about magic and such a not pretty state, here made today, man. says that without optimisation in one year so:

will tc show up in the top? or not wait?

I have a good idea to use the same in mt5 and look at the equity curve, although the load already shows the martin with the minicells.

Igor Makanu:

That's exactly how it is, but for some reason it's the 45-degree upward balance line that catches my eye ))))

I read the thread, all around, why this thread?

Well, why, is not it clear? For the satisfaction of their egos. Every person needs to convey to people that they are, that they are not nothing, that they are capable of something and are waiting to be praised by others).

khorosh:

What for, isn't it clear? To satisfy one's ego. Every person needs to let people know that they exist, that they are not nothing, that they are capable of something and are waiting to be praised by others).

and that too is a must, here I am, all for you ))))

the topic is likely to awaken interest in about six months from now....

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:

And now the same in mt5 , and look at the equity curve, although the load shows a martin with minicells.

not a martin, but an averaging.

I don't want to translate the code into MT5, I ... I have tested and written, well, certainly already about a hundred

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:
the topic will probably awaken interest in about half a year....

I have tested and written about it, for sure there are already hundreds of them.

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:

The forward is encouraging. )

You can also do a rollicking forward to make sure the strategy is sustainable.

For example, backtest is 1 year, forward is 4 months. Such tests can be done several times, constantly shifting by those 4 months, i.e.

Step 1) backtest 1.1.2017 - 1.1.2018 forward 1.1.2018 - 1.5.2018

Step 2) backtest 1.5.2017 - 1.5.2018 forward 1.5.2018 - 1.9.2018

Step 3) backtest 1.9.2017 - 1.9.2018 forward 1.9.2018 - 1.1.2019

Step 4) backtest 1.1.2018 - 1.1.2019 forward 1.1.2019 - 1.5.2019 (you already did it)

elibrarius:

The forward is encouraging. )

You can also do a rollicking forward to make sure the strategy is sustainable.

For example, backtest for 1 year, forward for 4 months. Such tests can be done several times, constantly shifting by those 4 months, i.e.

Step 1) backtest 1.1.2017 - 1.1.2018 forward 1.1.2018 - 1.5.2018

step 2) backtest 1.5.2017 - 1.5.2018 forward 1.5.2018 - 1.9.2018

Step 3) backtest 1.9.2017 - 1.9.2018 forward 1.9.2018 - 1.1.2019

Step 4) backtest 1.1.2018 - 1.1.2019 forward 1.1.2019 - 1.5.2019 (you already did it)

i.e. if you make a forward 1-2 months, it may turn out to be a very bad picture. i want to reiterate that the robot does not close positions. i.e. the robot opens a position and only when opposite signals appear the position is closed.

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:

i.e. if you make a 1-2 month forward, it may turn out to be a very bad picture. The test itself is not so much a grail as a reason to think. Once again, the robot does not close positions. i.e. the robot opens a position and only when the opposite signal appears, the position is closed.

it is possible to increase backtest and forward periods at your discretion. It is interesting to test the previous 1-2 years forward.

And your forward for 4 months this year is not bad. Perhaps 4 months is the best option.