Bashneft's prefs look like they should be taken - page 6

rjurip1:

That's even worse )) Would have your own ideas.... ))

Good ideas cannot be born without sufficient knowledge.

rjurip1:

That's even worse )) Would have your own ideas.... ))

It's like that joke - "Eh, I had so many good ideas!" ))

prostotrader:

And I also took MosBuild (before MOEX-6.19 expiration) at 12.5% APR (including all commissions and taxes)

Am I correct in assuming that the GO is zero on the selling futures with BA on EBS?

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

Am I correct in assuming that the CS is zero on the futures for sale with BA on EBS?

The futures are sold first, so the CS is taken until the end of the evening session,

If the BA is bought, then the CS is zeroed out in the evening clearing.

prostotrader:

The futures are sold first, so the CS is taken until the end of the evening session,

If the BA is bought, the CS is zeroed out in the evening clearing.

And if the BA is bought from the beginning and then sells the futures, the CS will immediately be zero (within the BA), or do I still have to wait for the evening clearing?

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

And if you buy a BA first and then sell the futures, the CS will immediately be zero (within the BA), or do you still have to wait for the evening clearing?

No, BAs cannot be bought first (futures have much lower liquidity) and the CS will still be taken before the evening clearing.

prostotrader:

No, BA cannot buy first (futures have much lower liquidity) and GO will still take the evening clearing.

Yes, I did not take into account, if you take non-traded futures, then indeed, there may be difficulties with large volumes - I am used to Si.

So the mechanism is that with the gradual sale of futures I have to buy shares at the same time? Do you buy in limits or on the market?

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

Yes, I hadn't considered that if you take non-traded futures, it can indeed be difficult with large volumes - I'm used to Si.

So the mechanism is that with the gradual sale of futures you have to buy shares at the same time? Do you buy with limits or on the market?

Futures are sold only by limit and shares are bought by pseudo-market (limit with a higher price. You can't buy shares with a market order in the Open)

outStr:= 'ACCOUNT=' + ExpData.SpotAccaunt + '; CLIENT_CODE=' +
               ExpData.Client + '; TYPE=L; TRANS_ID=' + id +
               '; CLASSCODE=' + ExpData.SpotData.ClassCode + '; SECCODE=' +
               ExpData.SpotData.SecCode +
               '; ACTION=NEW_ORDER; OPERATION=B' + '; PRICE=' +
               FloatToStr(ExpData.SpotData.SellPrice + 10 * ExpData.SpotData.Step) +
               '; QUANTITY=' + FloatToStr(MustSpotVol) + ';';

I add 10 pips.

ExpData.SpotData.SellPrice + 10

prostotrader:

Futures are only sold by limit order and shares are bought by pseudo-market order (limit order with a higher price. You can't buy shares with a market order in Otkryvashka)

Got it, thanks.

And I thought I just didn't get the hang of the Quickie - so it depends on the broker? Any idea why these restrictions are so restrictive?

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

Got it, thanks.

And I thought I just didn't get the hang of Quickie - so it depends on the broker? Do you know why they are so restrictive?

As I was told "So there is no market manipulation" :)