The Sultonov system indicator - page 30

Gentlemen programmers, you don't have to worry about writing the code for the indicator here. I will order it from Freelance as soon as I regain access to my Webmoney wallet, the key to which is left on my desktop computer. All the shouting about the possibility and usefulness of this way of cooperation between developers and programmers turned out to be nothing but empty ringing. You can keep coding the market by looking at the price chart in the terminal, when you made sure that the market is not ruled by this "real" price, which turned out to be the tip of the iceberg called the "Virtual Price". Earlier showed that, even an adequate description of the real market for goods and services is only possible given the virtual priceshttps://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/1825, and Forex is many times more complicated than the usual, mentioned, market.
Теория рынка
Теория рынка
  • www.mql5.com
Рынок — это механизм товарно-денежных отношений, действующий на базе присущих им законов, связывающий покупателей (представителей спроса) и продавцов (представителей предложения) и формирующий цены на объекты купли-продажи. Цена — главный ориентир рыночных отношений. Она представляет собой (в соответствии с трудовой теорией стоимости) денежное...

Алексей Тарабанов:

Renat, the indicator gives a signal based on regression, i.e. no signal at all.

When I finish my daughter's kitchen, I will try to make at least some sense out of it.

So it hasn't been written here yet?

Hmm...

Write, Alexey, we're waiting.

Alexander_K:

Yeah, okay. The indicator won't work one way or another, only, realising that, we should not push Yusuf to write it, but:

The indicator will work anyway.

But it will be of no use, but rather a minus.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Gentlemen programmers, do not bother to write the code of indicator here. I will start a freelance service, as soon as I restore access to Webmoney wallet, the key of which was left on my desktop. All the shouting about the possibility and usefulness of this way of cooperation between developers and programmers turned out to be nothing but empty ringing. You can keep coding the market by looking at the price chart in the terminal, when you made sure that the market is not ruled by this "real" price, which turned out to be the tip of the iceberg called the "Virtual Price". Earlier I showed that even an adequate description of the real market of goods and services is possible only by taking into account the virtual priceshttps://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/1825, and Forex is many times more complicated than the usual market, mentioned above.

No, it's not.

Much simpler than you think.

The market is a battle of supply and demand over price.

And you are getting into mathematics.

Well, I'm not the one to tell you that.

Renat Akhtyamov:

No, it's not.

Much simpler than you think.

The market is a battle of supply and demand over price.

And you're getting into maths.

Well, I don't have to tell you that.

Maxim Dmitrievsky2019.03.26 09:03 RU

This is the case when "academicians" cleverly lead to a swamp and a mass grave, shifting all efforts to "programmers".

Tajikistan, the cradle of science.

I also wrote him a similar code, but he could not even understand it, and when he saw that none of his ideas worked, he immediately ran away from the subject for an indefinite period.

His ideas are silly, useless, of the Stone Age. I do not know what he teaches there.

Renat Akhtyamov2019.03.27 01:02 RU
If the indicator will give a signal based on crossover lines, there will be a difficult struggle with the spread.

I have not seen any Expert Advisor that trades without problems using such indicators.

Yuriy Asaulenko2019.03.26 05:32 RU

Yeah, episodically. But i am still sure it is nothing, and the spikes on empty space are the instability of the system itself.

Nikolai Semko2019.03.26 22:41 RU
Bummer! I am very disappointed. Why did you agree to do programming on your own? I lost a couple of hours of my time because of it.

You had a chance to see for yourself the invalidity of the SLAU path. It's impossible to catch anything. Absolutely!

Maximwas right. With each new bar(calculation) you remove one (the oldest) plane and add a new one. The point of intersection will now be in a completely different place.

Feel free to trash your theory.

Good luck in your search for a naive novice programmer... :))

Uladzimir Izerski2019.03.27 12:11 RU
Alexander_K:

Yes, ok. The indicator will not work one way or another, only realizing this, it is necessary not to push Yusuf to write it:

The indicator will work anyway.

But it will be of no use, but rather a minus.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Gentlemen Participants, I have brought some ridiculous conclusions, which convince the other participants of the absolute uselessness of the indicator and my cruel delusions in choosing the strategy of the indicator. As far as I can, I will answer in general, without touching personalities, so as not to offend anyone, but everyone will understand himself, who exposes his ignorance in the area he is talking about:

1. Since the army of programmers have enthusiastically set out to create an indicator and Expert Advisor in incognito mode, I will refrain from useless arguments with those who did not take half an hour to thoroughly study the 1st page of the branch. On each triad of drawings and comments to them, you need to stop for at least 5 minutes. Then you will be convinced that the logic behind the indicator works ironclad.

If I couldn't explain the logic, I will repeat it: at the SLAU creation phase, a5 - the coefficient at the current price C5 is assigned the value a5=1. It is natural to assume that if a4>1, the price will go up, if a4<1 - down. This condition is true for all situations and figures. This is true even in a flat situation as a result of the last 4 prices. The second assumption: if the historical integrated price C0>0, the market will go down under the pressure of this price and if C0<0, the market should go upwards. Everything is confirmed, even in the flat conditions. In the EA, we will require from the indicator fulfillment of all two conditions simultaneously. The indicator is not allowed to make mistakes.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Gentlemen Participants, cited some of your ridiculous conclusions, unsubstantiated, convincing the other participants of the absolute uselessness of the indicator and my cruel delusions in choosing an indicator strategy.

Not "uselessness".

In my opinion, all the same can be done by much simpler methods, I've already said - to solve a SLAE instead of a pile of formulas - we take only two formulas initially present in Excel (the order of SLAE may be much more significant).

The proposed indicator does not stand out among the many others, but it requires a lot of costs for implementation. Therefore, it would be reasonable to see the result of trading with this indicator first, and only then "roll" it in an Expert Advisor.

As I've already repeatedly stated, practically any super smart TS has a chance to earn (and a chance to lose) absolutely the same as the simplest ones. And there is no point in big contrivances. It is much more correct to focus efforts on the fact that among the various TS those that work at the moment.

Georgiy Merts:

It's not "useless".

In my opinion, all the same can be obtained by much simpler methods, I have already said - to solve the SLAE instead of a pile of formulas - only two formulas are taken, originally present in Excel (and the order of SLAE can be noticeably larger).

The proposed indicator does not stand out among the many others, but it requires a lot of costs for implementation. Therefore, it would be reasonable to see the result of trading with this indicator first, and only then "roll" it into an Expert Advisor.

As I told many times before, practically all super smart TS have chance to earn (and chance to sell out) - absolutely the same as the simplest one. And there is no point in big contrivances. It is much more correct to focus efforts on the fact that among the various TS those that work at the moment.

About the tricky TS the statement is not quite correct. If the TS doesn't contain the profitable logic, then no matter how complex it is, it will fail, this is a fact. But a simple system cannot bring profit if it does not take into account all necessary factors.

A simple example, if I take a billion radio components and solder a circuit out of them, then the computer will not work at all. It doesn't make any difference whether one part can't do the calculations or a billion. But I can't build a modern computer without a billion transistors...

So, system complexity is not a sufficient condition, but it is a necessary one.

Maxim Romanov:

The statement about a sophisticated TS is not quite right. If the TS does not contain profitable logic, then no matter how complex it is, it will fail, that's a fact. But a simple system cannot bring profit if it does not take into account all necessary factors.

A simple example, if I take a billion radio components and solder a circuit out of them, then the computer will not work at all. It doesn't make any difference whether one part can't do the calculations or a billion. But I can't build a modern computer without a billion transistors...

So the complexity of the system is not a sufficient condition, but a necessary one.

No.

I used to think so too.

As a result, the dullest TCs from the League perform no worse than the most complex and sophisticated systems with a huge number of rules. And they die with the same frequency. Therefore there is no sense in complex systems - they give the same results as the simplest ones, but require much more effort to implement.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Gentlemen Participants, I have brought some ridiculous conclusions, which convince the other participants of the absolute uselessness of the indicator and my cruel delusions in choosing the strategy of the indicator. As far as I can, I will answer in general, without touching personalities, so as not to offend anyone, but everyone will understand himself, who exposes his ignorance in the area he is talking about:

You have been treading on one place for a decade and cannot understand that the next bar is always an unknown, but the trend of N bars can tell you the direction, but not the fact that it is accurate and correct).

There are simpler ways to get a good result without complicated calculations. This is the difference of opening and closing prices for a certain period of time, but these are already ready bars, candlesticks.