The Sultonov system indicator - page 118

rjurip1:
"Comrade Bender, when will we share our money! ")) A strange desire to describe people's behaviour in algebraic formulas. At least try it with the example of one merchant in a bazaar. I'm sure you'll get a Nobel Prize))

It's already done. If you trade at the optimum price, you'll make the most profithttps://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/1825

Теория рынка
Теория рынка
  • www.mql5.com
Рынок — это механизм товарно-денежных отношений, действующий на базе присущих им законов, связывающий покупателей (представителей спроса) и продавцов (представителей предложения) и формирующий цены на объекты купли-продажи. Цена — главный ориентир рыночных отношений. Она представляет собой (в соответствии с трудовой теорией стоимости) денежное...

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

It's already done. If you trade at the optimum price, you will maximise your profitshttps://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/1825

This is a theory, but I didn't see a mathematical model of a trader in the market in this article )) Can you show me ? ))

rjurip1:

It's a theory, but I didn't see a mathematical model of a market trader in this article )) Can you show it to me? ))

How and why didn't you see it? There is a formula for calculating the optimal price. You need to calculate it, set exactly this price for the goods, quietly drink tea, and customers will provide you with the maximum profit to the surprise of other sellers who sell more expensive or cheaper than your optimal price!

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

How and why didn't you see it? There is a formula for calculating the optimal price. You need to calculate it, set exactly that price for the product, drink your tea in peace, and your customers will provide you with the maximum profit to the surprise of other sellers who sell more or less than your optimal price!

А.. that is, those sellers who put the price below your optimum, will not be able to sell the goods! That is, the buyer will only follow your advice and buy goods only at your optimal price! )) Well then again, can you specify the matrix model of the seller-buyer? After all, it's about this topic. Simplifying - the matrix of trade and marketrelations

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

How and why didn't you see it? There is a formula for calculating the optimal price. You need to calculate it, set exactly that price for the goods, quietly drink tea, and customers will provide you with the maximum profit to the surprise of other sellers who sell more expensive or cheaper than your optimal price!

Not the right question for sure, but"have you ever done any selling yourself?"

ps/ I plan the pilaf according to the sounded recipe on May 10-11 (it should be properly warm outside), but the rest sorry, no :-)

rjurip1:

А.. Those sellers who sell below your optimal price will not be able to sell the goods. That is, the buyer will only follow your advice and buy goods only at your optimal price! )) Well then again, can you specify the matrix model of the seller-buyer? After all, it's about this topic. Simplifying - the matrix of trade and marketrelations

Those sellers who sell cheaper than you will sell more goods, but at the cost of a lower selling price, they will make less profit than you.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

Not the right question, of course, but"have you traded yourself?"

ps/ pilaf on the sounded recipe I'm planning for 10-11 May (it should be properly warm outside), but the rest sorry, no :-)

Yes, I had a grocery shop. I was running what I'm writing about. Good luck with your holiday pilaf!

rjurip1:

А.. That is, those sellers who set the price below your optimal, will not be able to sell the goods? That is, the buyer will only follow your advice and buy goods only at your optimal price! )) Well then again, can you specify the matrix model of the seller-buyer? After all, it's about this topic. Simplifying - the matrix of trade and marketrelations

Admittedly, I haven't read the article and don't plan to. But it seems to be about the optimum price in some shop-shop. If we make it more expensive, there will be fewer customers and profits will fall. Make it cheaper, yes, the goods will fly away, but the profit will also be small. If you make it optimal, the goods will sell and the profit will be maximum.

Everything is fine here, except that this, including the formulas, was well known long before Yusuf. This price-profit optimization is even called something - I can't remember it right away. And the financial and stock market has nothing to do with it.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Those sellers who sell cheaper than you will sell more goods, but at the cost of a lower selling price, they will make less profit than you.

Have you considered that in the same time they will be able to take even more goods from the wholesaler and sell them? As a result, they will make more profit than you. In trade, turnover is more important than price. And how can you describe it with mathematical equations?

who's got the goods here?

virtuals....

money in your wallet should be counted, not shangs that don't exist