The Sultonov system indicator - page 62

Nikolai Semko:
If you are so sure about it, please give me at least one example of a successful algorithm developer who can't code himself.
All the decent algorithm developers I know are all coders without exception, including those on this resource.
Of course, the opposite is not true. Not all coders can become even slightly decent algorithm developers.
Many mathematicians and physicists knew nothing about coders and programming languages and yet they managed to develop many modern algorithms.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

This is the most important question, and if it is solved, the problem will be solved 100%

I have this thing on my chart and it is obvious that the orders need to be alternated. But how?

This is M15.

Action #1. Install the Envelopes indicator. Action #2. In the settings set the period to 48, shift -24. Action #3. Make a conclusion that ....xxxxxxxxxxx. Action #4. Send me a premium.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Let's do

Enjoy criticism. Criticism is your best friend and praise your greatest enemy. And don't forget what Edison said:I didn't fail. I just found 10,000 ways that don'twork.

Roman Shiredchenko:

You are not paraphrasing crookedly - read the alphabet. You're going in the wrong place. You're confusing cause and effect.

Start with SDM.

You are evading an answer as you don't have one.

And do not even mention to me about URM .
We have found the axis of the world.

It is enough to read the comments of local respected developers-programmers to understand the "academic" nature of this creation.

And after reading the "article" itself, the reaction is just that.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Many mathematicians and physicists knew nothing about coders and programming languages, and yet managed to develop many modern algorithms.

You are probably talking about a time when there were no computers, no coders and no programming languages. That's why they didn't know.

Before, when there were no excavators, they dug by hand with shovels. The Panama Canal, for example, was dug by hand. But now, canals are not dug manually when excavators are available because of low efficiency and high cost if diggers are hired.

It is because of low efficiency and high cost that a modern algorithm developer cannot stand any competition if he is not coding himself.

Think about it, if Sergey Brin had not been a programmer, would Google exist now?

Nikolai Semko:

You are probably talking about a time when there were no computers, no coders and no programming languages. That's why they didn't know.

Before, when there were no excavators, they dug by hand with shovels. The Panama Canal, for example, was dug by hand. But now, canals are not dug manually when excavators are available because of low efficiency and high cost if diggers are hired.

It is because of low efficiency and high cost that a modern algorithm developer cannot stand any competition if he is not coding himself.

Think about it, if Sergey Brin hadn't been a programmer, would Google exist now?

Lord, give me the strength to cope with what I can do, give me the courage to put up with what I cannot do, and give me the wisdom to distinguish one from the other.

- The author is supposedly Karl Paul ReinholdNiebuhr(German:Karl Paul Reinhold Niebuhr; 1892-1971)[2][3]; German translation and adaptation by Theodor Wilhelm (German:Theodor Wilhelm; 1906-2005)[4][5], who in the postwar period used the pseudonym FriedrichOetinger[6]

Nikolai Semko:

Think about it, if Sergey Brin hadn't been a programmer, would Google exist now?

Great things take relentless persistence.

-Voltaire

Nikolai Semko:

You have evaded the answer, because you don't have one.

And don't even mention about SDM to me.
Found the axis of the World.

It's enough to read the comments of local respected software developers to understand the "academic" nature of this creation.

And after reading the "article" itself, the reaction is just that.

The most disgusting thing is to judge things you don't understand. For instance, can you distinguish between past and history, what is present and future, how to connect the past, present and future in a single chain of equations, so that one equation flows from the other, each describes what it is meant to describe, and their sum always gives one, indicating that, it is one event or one process. The article you criticize is about this and many other concepts, which it is useless to remind you of, due to your ignorance of mathematics.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

The most disgusting thing is to judge things you don't understand. For example, you can distinguish between past and history, what is present and future, how to link past, present and future into a single chain of equations so that one equation flows from the other, each describes what it is intended to describe, and their sum always gives one, indicating that, it is one event or one process. The article you criticize tells of this and many other concepts, which it is useless to remind you of, due to your ignorance of mathematics.

What are you talking about with that maths. This is the fourth time you've said it in this thread. Of course I don't know it very well. I'm a long way from Perelman. But I know it much better than you do.

Nikolai Semko:
Is it possible to become a chemist without a chemistry lab?
Is it possible to become an algorithm developer without knowing how to code?
Amazing zeal - in 8 years you still haven't learned how to write code on the platform for which you create algorithms...

No job is impossible for someone who doesn't have to do it themselves.[source?]

- Weiler's Law.