The Sultonov system indicator - page 61

Artyom Trishkin:
The slanderous posts have been deleted. Do you want a broom?

When I need a ban, I ask Rashid in private.

Attacked man....

There's an EA, there's a state. (You don't need to post the code...)

Not a bad result to start with.

It is possible to start using cents.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Attacked man....

There is an EA and there is a state. (I did not have to post the code...)

Not a bad result to start with.

You can start using cents.

Asked Rashid for a month ban.

In about a month, I'll be filing the paperwork to register the seller.

\

Not as an advertisement, look at my thread about trading without multisymbol optimization

2Jusuf and all!

I got banned that time, so I didn't write my wish.

I won't write in private - here. Move your developments and themes along, even if sometimes with pathos... I don't exclude the possibility that something will come of it...

"The "grain" in it is there, even if there are all those elks, bears and bulls in terms of attacking hares from around the corner - the topic about URM (it is alive) - your indicator and robots are sure not on those needed entry/exit signals were relevant (formalize other signals - with partial averaging (perhaps) and without overshooting)...

I'm glad and happy to read and watch you - and to test robots using your indicators...

There is something in it...

PPSSY Do not forget that the TPP is not completed, we need to build and work, and have - and with signals, and from trading, and from your robots and PAMMs, and sales, including indicators.

And in general - both signal and PAMM - waiting.

AFTER SUCH AS all without joking - it is relevant, I respect you and your age and zeal, and the desire to win - in terms of profitable signals trading and PAMM (PAMM) (-s). From the bottom of my heart.

Is it possible to become a chemist without a chemistry lab?
Is it possible to become an algorithm developer without knowing how to code?
Amazing eagerness - in 8 years you never learn to write code on the platform for which you create algorithms...

Nikolai Semko:
1.Is it possible to become a chemist without a chemistry lab?
2.Is it possible to become an algorithm developer without coding skills?
3. Amazing zeal - in 8 years you still can't learn how to write code on the platform for which you create algorithms...

2,3. (genius is available, he knows how to code on their platforms, and languages, and applications...) there are people for that.

The important thing is the approach.

IMHO.

Roman Shiredchenko:

there are people for that.

It is the approach that counts.

IMHO.

theory, far from practice

Nikolai Semko:
theory, far from practice

No. You are mistaken.

Roman Shiredchenko:

No. You are mistaken.

If you are so sure about it, please give me at least one example of a successful algorithm developer who can't code himself.
All the decent algorithm developers I know are all coders without exception, including those on this resource.
Of course, the reverse is not true. Not all coders can become even slightly decent algorithm developers.

Nikolai Semko:
If you are so sure of this, please give me at least one example of a successful algorithm developer who cannot code himself.
All the decent algorithm developers I know are all coders without exception, including those on this resource.
Of course, the opposite is not true. Not all coders can become even slightly decent algorithm developers.

Don't paraphrase incorrectly - read the alphabet. You're going the wrong way. You're confusing cause and effect.

Start with SDM.