The Sultonov system indicator - page 29

Nikolai Semko:

And it turns out you are already talking about me about the core-engine. I didn't understand it at first.

And may I ask, where the hell did you get that from?

:))) I'm not complaining. IMHO the indicator will not work. However, forcing something is not the best choice, is it?

And the kernel-motor it I just remembered - I had time to study this utter rubbish, and here I felt sorry for 2 hours...

I'd rather just make jokes in this thread.

Thebesta777:
To what?

Nothing obscene. Interaction. You're interested, aren't you?

Alexander_K:

:))) I'm not in a complaint. IMHO the indicator will not work. However, forcing something is not the best choice, is not it?

And the kernel-motor it I just remembered - I had time to study this utter rubbish, and here I felt sorry for 2 hours...

I'd rather just make jokes in this thread.

I've never studied kernel-motor, only critiqued it.

Renat Akhtyamov:

If the indicator gives a signal based on crossing the lines, there will be a difficult struggle with the spread.

I have not yet seen any skilled traders who have no problem trading with this kind of indicators.

Renat, the indicator gives a signal based on regression, i.e. it does not give any signal.

As soon as I finish my daughter's kitchen I will try to at least make some sense out of it.

Nikolai Semko:

Never studied the kernel-engine, only criticised.

Criticising without studying is our way. Brazilian.

Алексей Тарабанов:

Why?

Let's just say it's more chaotic than the price itself.

Alexei, this is quite obvious to me. But it would take a lot of time to prove it in strict mathematical terms. So I'd rather be unsubstantiated here.

If someone wants to disprove it, they will waste their time.

Nikolai Semko:

Never studied the kernel-engine, only criticised it.

Yeah, okay. The indicator won't work one way or another, only, realising this, one should not push Yusuf to write it, but:

1. if quite young and inexperienced - bluntly write it and gain primary knowledge of the market by chatting, as it were, with C.T. (if I'm not mistaken)

2. if he is a hardened fighter and theorist - fight him in debates

3. joke and relax.

Алексей Тарабанов:

Criticising without examining is our way. Brazilian.

And what is there to study, everything is clear as it is. Peter told me all about his kernel-engine himself in personal correspondence. The first time I learned about his kernel-engine from him back in2016.06.07. Even then I tried to convince him that it will be a stillborn child, but he was a dead child.

Alexander_K:

Yeah, okay. The indicator won't work one way or another, only, realising this, one should not push Yusuf to write it, but:

1. if he is very young and inexperienced - dumbly write it and gain primary knowledge of the market by talking to a PhD (if I'm not mistaken)

2. if he is a hardened fighter and theorist - fight him in debates

3. joke and relax.

Nikolai Semko:

What is there to study, everything is clear. Peter told me about his kernel-motor himself in private correspondence. The first time I learned about his kernel-motor from him back in2016.06.07. Even then I tried to convince him that it will be a stillborn child, but he scratched his head.

Would you like to write something on the subject?

Алексей Тарабанов:

Do you want to write something on the subject?

That's it - definitely not anymore. ))