The Sultonov system indicator - page 28

I read the thread and am amazed at those who argue about the uselessness of the indicator or force to "create", then why do you spend your precious time answering and reading this thread, which you consider useless. It would be quicker to write an indicator than all this unnecessary scribbling.

He just needs to test his idea, it's like learning a programming language to write a calculator, it's stupid if there are people who can write it in two seconds.

Thebesta777:
I read the thread and am amazed at those who argue about the uselessness of the indicator or force to "create", then why do you spend your precious time answering and reading this thread, in your opinion, useless. It would be quicker to write an indicator than all this unnecessary scribbling.

Indicator of what?

Thebesta777:
Technically, it's called a merger! Yusuf asked for help in the first place, and this is you forcing him to write the indicator yourself.

where did you see coercion? I just offered to help him learn to program on his own, on the condition that he would agree. He agreed.

"If you agree, I am willing to prepare a dummy for your future indicator here and explain some points and answer specific questions along the way. "

Alexander_K:

This thinker has no time to help. He's studying the Core-Worker. Don't distract me!

And it turns out you're already talking about me about the kernel-motor. I didn't understand it at first.

And may I ask, where on earth did you get that from?

Алексей Тарабанов:

Indicator of what?

It's all written in the thread, no demagoguery please.

Nikolai Semko:

where did you see coercion? I just offered to help him learn to program on his own, on the condition that he would agree. He agreed.

"If you agree, I am willing to prepare a dummy for your future indicator here and explain some points and answer specific questions along the way. "

You are wasting more time on useless conversations and it is of no use.

Nikolai Semko:

Thebesta777:
Technically merged called! Yusuf asked for help in the first place, and you are forcing him to write the indicator himself.

Agree, my advice to you.

Алексей Тарабанов:

Thebesta777:
Technically merged called! Yusuf asked for help in the first place, and this is you forcing him to write the indicator yourself.

Accept it, my advice to you.

If the indicator will give a signal based on crossing the lines, there will be a tough fight against the spread.

I haven't yet seen any expert traders who have no problem trading on this kind of indicators.

Алексей Тарабанов:

Thebesta777:
Technically, it's called a leak! Yusuf asked for help in the first place, and you are forcing him to write the indicator himself.

Accept it, my advice to you.

For what?