The Sultonov system indicator - page 26

Vizard_:

Hilarious... that's how they helped him a few years ago, let him down...
But what the sectarians don't get is that it's not about 4 lags and mnk. You can take any number of lags,
adjust by any method and "analyse the residuals" by threshold or so on in any window.))

:)) Hello, Warlock!

I can't imagine a situation where I would offer my dear father-in-law (Yusuf's age) to study MQL... Most likely, I would be rejected from the inheritance, and that's the minimum possible.

If the kids don't want to help, don't, one *** of them won't get anywhere themselves, whether they listen to Yusuf or not.

this is the case when, with a clever look, "academics" are led into a swamp and a fraternal grave, shifting all their efforts to "programmers" still

Tajikistan, the cradle of science

I also wrote him a similar code, but he could not even understand it, and when he saw that none of his ideas worked, he immediately ran away from the subject for an indefinite period. His ideas are silly, useless, of the Stone Age. I don't know what he is teaching there.

Nikolai Semko:

Good luck, Yusuf!
If you have any questions, if the rule of thumb method doesn't help, don't be shy - ask.

I think the whole world can help.

The master of the economy and stoop to writing code ??? Nikolai, you're crazy.

Yusuf's job, as the author of the SuperPuperTheory, is to formulate this theory of his and prove that it works. And in the EA, let the negroes roll. (And that's reasonable, if the Theory is really worth something)

I think if Yusuf shows an account where his system worked, at least a demo, with a year's history, a monthly profit of at least 30% and a drawdown of no more than 10% - there will be no lack of those who would like to write an EA. But as far as I understand, Yusuf has nothing of the kind so far. And he has been promoting his indicator for several years.

By the way, pay attention to the prices Yusuf is charging for his products in the Marketplace.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

this is the case when, with a clever look, "academics" are led into a swamp and a fraternal grave, shifting all their efforts to "programmers" still

Tajikistan, the cradle of science.

I also wrote him a similar code, but he could not even understand it, and when he saw that none of his ideas worked, he immediately ran away from the subject for an indefinite period. The ideas are silly, useless, Stone Age. I don't know what he is teaching there.

Correctly noted.

A remark completely off-topic, but probably necessary. On the home page, I look at the "activity" of the threads. If it's contrasting, it means someone has responded.
So, sometimes you see that it has become active, but when you look, nothing has changed. Somebody is editing his posts and it's not clear where. You should probably
make new comments to know what's where. Or mark where they were added.

Well done, Yusuf!

Evil was not reciprocated.

Yusuf, in my opinion, should first learn how to print "Hello World" in a simple script, plus how to create that script and how to compile it, how to run it, and where to view the "Hello World".

Then he will learn how to fill an array in the same script and start a loop to add and then divide anything in the array, and then print and view the array. And you just hit him with the indicator bolt. That's how it can go wrong, isn't it?

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

A6=CC2

B6=CD2

C6=CE2

D6=CF2

E6=CG2

F6=CH2

a4 a3 a2 a1 a0 C5 computed.
-5,47987 1,13039 1,37536 -1,86337 6,630682 1,1358

G2=Y2

H2=Z2

I2=AA2

J2=AB2

C1 actual C2 actual. Ts3 fact. C4 fact.
1,1376 1,1377 1,1375 1,1361

In cells K6 - O6 we create a permanent data buffer of values of SLAU coefficients by copying cells A6 - E6 and paste into memory cells K6 - O6, using the "values" option:

a4 a3 a2 a1 a0
-5,479865 1,130393 1,375359 -1,86337 6,630682

In cell P6 we give the calculated value of opening price C5.

P6=O6+N6*G6+M6*H6+L6*I6+K6*J6=1,1358

Now, in cells Q6 - U6, let us find out which components of the virtual prices were involved in the calculation of the current opening price Q5-calculated:

Q6=O6

R6=N6*G6

S6=M6*H6

T6=L6*I6

U6=K6*J6

T0 virtual_establishment Tc1 virtual C2 virtual T3 virtual C4 virtual
6,6306816 -2,1198 1,5647 1,2858 -6,226

In cell V6 let's calculate the current opening price C5calculated as the sum of virtual price components:

C5price =ΣCvirt.

In cell W we shall give the "unburnable" actual value C5fact. for comparison by copying it from cell AC2 to cell W with the option "values":

C5 actual.

You need to abstract from Excel and write in human language the formulas how to calculate a0 and a4 or whatever the TOR says.

Example a0 = do

and a4 = what we do

sibirqk:

Yusuf, in my opinion, should be taught how to type "Hello World" first.

There is no need to teach Yusuf anything. He is a teacher himself.

That is what is ruining him.

The problem with teachers is that they are convinced that they own the knowledge they pass on to students who need it (ideally). And in higher education, this is almost always the case.

On the forum, on the other hand, the situation is quite different. Knowledge has to be demonstrated. So far, alas, there has been no demonstration. At most there was a presentation of the theory, but no demonstration of its usefulness.

Evgeniy Zhdan:

You need to abstract from Excel and write in human language the formulas to calculate a0 and a4 or whatever the TOR says.

Example a0 = what we do

and a4 = what we do.

Eugene, it is not the case, when by some mental or not mental ways you can simplify the calculated formulas to determine all five unknown coefficients of SLAE by my method. All possible simplifications have reached their logical limit and minimum - all calculations within all loops are performed by one. linear, chain of formulas using one memory cell. This situation, as chess players put it, is called a tug-of-war state, when any attempt to simplify the situation inevitably leads to its complication. And an attempt to jump from my method to the Gaussian method leads to a threefold complication, and to Cramer's matrix method leads to a fourfold complication of calculations. Therefore, you should put up with the seeming complexity of the above method and try to master it. There are no other methods. I do not advise anyone to experiment on this.