Regularity or Randomness - page 66

Serqey Nikitin:

Is your head not working at all? ... The topic is about market patterns, not about strategy and stops...

Sometimes it is useful to think!

Cut the crap... what kind of pattern are you talking about? - a pattern? - the indicator shows buy, oops, sell, oops no - buy again, ahh ... ...buy again... And all this on one bar... So, what kind of pattern are you talking about?

Andrey Dik:

Cut the crap... what kind of pattern are you talking about specifically? - pattern? - ah, the indicator shows buy, oops, sell, oops no - buy again, ah... ...buy again... And all this on one bar... So what kind of pattern are you talking about?

Are you crazy? ... The Zig-Zag alone confirms the existence of patterns, because it does not redraw on large periods...

Serqey Nikitin:
Are you completely insane? ...Yes Zig-Zag alone already confirms that there is a pattern, as it does not redraw on large periods...

Come on, it's not funny anymore.

Serqey Nikitin:
Completely sick? ... Yes one Zig-Zag already confirms the existence of a pattern, as it does not redraw on large periods...

Take a 10 year period there's no need for zig zags at all)

Andrey Dik:

Come on, it's not funny anymore.

I am VERY HAPPY that there are so many traders like this... --- somebody's got to be losing deposits...?

Serqey Nikitin:
I am VERY HAPPY that there are so many traders like this... --- someone has to lose deposits...?

Are you showing me an example of how to lose a deposit?! Abasaka just)))

Renat Akhtyamov:

I hope you understood what I was talking about in my previous post.

And now, once again, I will give you this example.

Carefully analyse the vicinity of this post:

The pound subsequently collapsed, collapsed on all fronts - exchange/non-exchange - doesn't matter!

Is it an accident or?

In the forex market buyers do not disappear after buying a currency, the market relegates them to the rank of sellers. The sellers do the same - they become buyers. This is a paradox. That's why the pound fell legitimately.

Renat Akhtyamov:

The pound subsequently collapsed, collapsed on all fronts - exchange/non-exchange - does not matter!

Is it an accident or?

Where do you see a picture like this? Please send it to me by email if you can't do it here.

Renat Akhtyamov:

The pound subsequently collapsed, collapsed on all fronts - stock market/no stock market - doesn't matter!

Is it an accident or?

it's yoga, not everyone could get out of the pose:

gbp_poze

Renat Akhtyamov:

Let's answer a simple question

is martin a leaker?

no matter what the answer is, we begin to realise that it is not random, but a pattern.
Randomness does not exist in principle. Randomness is impossible I would say, everything is a consequence of something. It's all a big equation.

I always give myself this example: there are 0 and 1, I need to choose one thing at random. But it's impossible! There is no way to choose randomly between 0 and 1. Even if I do, it will be a consequence of something.