Simulate the situation. If 1,000 people were forced to trade amongst themselves, how would the graph behave? - page 2

multiplicator:
Main question: How will the chart behave?

Since the asset is new, no one has it, which means technically it cannot be sold, apparently they will start buying and the chart will go up, then some will drop, the other part will buy more. They will go sky-high and it will not be possible to buy it at that price - probably it will cost more than 100 c.u., after that a collapse for fear of not being able to sell the purchased asset.

Yes, it would be interesting to create such a model. I think that if the number of participants tends towards infinity, the graph will always have the same shape.

multiplicator:
Main question: How will the chart behave?

only up or down, any bounce will be an additional gain)

multiplicator:
main question: How will the schedule behave?
Crowd effect. First flat, then it will move into a trend. It will be followed eventually by everyone else.

I forgot!

virtual instrument / USD

It should be taken into account that this model does not take into account the peculiarities of markets.

The currency market - there is an issue of both assets, one more and one less, the number of participants is stable because the whole population is involved in the currency exchange process in one way or another

The stock market - there is no issue of an asset but there is an issue of currency for which the share is traded. That is, the number of participants is not fixed at $100 but is periodically increased and the value of money goes down. The number of participants fluctuates and the market lives on the entry of new participants

The market of raw materials - raw materials are consumed and there is an emission, the quantity of the asset decreases (because of the consumption) and then it is replenished. There is a constant demand, its value fluctuates. Plus there is the issue of currency, which depreciates and the price of the asset rises, plus improved technologies for the extraction of raw materials, which makes them cheaper. It turns out to be the most difficult market.

Cryptocurrency market - there is no demand for practical use, as in the case of currency, it is purely a speculative market, there is a constant issue of the asset.

In this case, there are only people like all of us in the market that has been created. They are the most unpredictable elements in the market.
And since everyone has the same amount of money to begin with, there will be some sort of a flat, maybe? In a real market, there's always someone who takes on
all the unpredictability (or most of it). This someone always has disproportionately more money as well as opportunities. That somebody is not going to let you
take over the incoming market that he needs. Is there any point in modelling without the big players? They're the ones who ultimately move the market
in the right direction.

Maxim Romanov:
For example, if everyone has $100, the game may not start at all, because everyone will agree on the value of the asset.

Why? There's a pool. Whoever wants to bid can bid.

Andrey Gladyshev:
In this case, only people like all of us are present in the market we have created. They are the most unpredictable elements in the market.
And since everyone has the same amount of money initially, it will be a kind of a flat, maybe? In a real market, there's always someone who takes on
all the unpredictability (or most of it). This someone always has disproportionately more money as well as opportunities. That somebody is not going to let you
take over the incoming market that he needs. Is there any point in modelling without the big players? They're the ones who ultimately move the market
in the right direction.

how do they move it, you need prerequisites, for example crypto, the investor has the most money, he has moved it up and everyone else has sold it)

The amount of money is not decisive.

Fast235:

how do they move it, you need prerequisites, for example crypto, the investor has the most money, he has raised the rate to the top and everyone else has sold it)

I do not care about crypto.

I do not touch crypto, I have no idea who moves it. Currency, oil. I follow it. And how do I follow it, at the tick level.