Simulate the situation. If 1,000 people were forced to trade amongst themselves, how would the graph behave? - page 11

multiplicator:
it is a contract for difference.

A contract is Russian for contract, and a contract defines the obligations of two or more parties to each other.

multiplicator:
I don't understand anything. you describe how the graph will move))

Up and down)). It will all depend on who believes what. There will also be someone who understands it and will use it
to his advantage. So he will end up with the money.
In general, what I have written above - is the usual order operations on the stock market.
I wrote a lot of things on paper for myself and so it became easier to understand.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

A contract, in Russian, is an agreement, and an agreement defines the obligations of two or more parties towards each other.

I agree.

everything?)

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

You forgot the first part - we have a USD/RUB instrument, the deposit is in roubles, how do you want to short it without leverage?

You just have the notion as with forex - you made a bet on the jack - buy - will come first, sell - will not come first, you will make a profit or a loss on the outcome. But exchanges don't work like that - you need an asset of some kind to make a transaction (you can borrow it or create a commitment yourself).

I haven't forgotten, it's just that some people here prefer to fantasise rather than read.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

I haven't forgotten, it's just that some people here prefer to fantasise rather than read.

Who? Me?)

multiplicator:
who? me?)

no

multiplicator:
I agree.

everything?)

Not everything, the contract specifies the terms and conditions of performance - i.e. we have to agree that the contract will be valid for a limited amount of time and this will affect the quotes.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

Not everything, the contract specifies the terms and conditions of performance - i.e. we have to agree that the contract will be valid for a limited amount of time and this will affect the quotation.

You're talking about something that already exists. I'm proposing a new experiment.
What difference does it make what happens on the stock exchanges and according to what laws?

Dmitry Fedoseev:

I have read everything - you offer to buy dollars for roubles, then submit those dollars.

So, let's say there are now dollars on the balance sheet instead of roubles and you are selling them again and buying roubles.

But you can't sell immediately without buying...

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

I read it all - you offer to buy dollars for roubles, then submit those dollars.

So, let's say there are now dollars on the balance sheet instead of roubles and you are selling them again to buy roubles.

But you can't sell immediately without buying...

Yeah, bummer...