Push notifications come with a longer delay - page 4

The problem is not solved, if the phone is left with the screen off for a long time, the notifications don't come at all until you activate the screen.

Andrey777:
The problem is not solved, if the phone has been lying with the screen off for a long time, the notifications don't come at all until you activate the screen.

On an iPhone, there is no such effect. The phone can lie idle for as long as it likes, but if there is a Push, this message arrives instantly.

Vladimir Karputov:

On an iPhone, there is no such effect. The phone can lay there for as long as it likes, but if there is a Push, this message arrives instantly.

This problem is only in the latest android 8.9 versions. It seems that MetaTrader application is not adapted to this android. How can I inform the developers to fix this problem?

Andrey777:

This problem is only in the latest versions of android 8.9. It seems that MetaTrader application is not adapted to this android. How can I inform the developers to fix this problem?

Leave your feedback on the Google shop, where you downloaded the application.

Vladimir Karputov:

Leave feedback on the Google shop - where the app was downloaded.

I don't think that's going to help.

The problem is ONLY with the mobile app. Do the following experiment:

Turn off 3g and 4g internet on your phone.

Turn off the phone for 5-10 minutes.

From dextop metarader send test push notification.

Turn off wifi. ( I just unplugged the cord from the provider )

Turn the phone back on - ding, ding, ding, here they come.

Conclusion: the app gets them, but it's so deep asleep it can't wake up.

I wrote about it six months ago. Reaction is zero.

My solutions:

1) via webrеquest Telegram bot sent messages. By the way, if you have VPS abroad, it's a very good option, in the sense that pushes always come quickly. There is an article about this subject here

By the way, if you have a VPS in a foreign country it is a very good option in the sense that pushes always come quickly.

2) When they shut down Telegram in Russia, I moved to VK. (they have a similar API). But since March 1, they have complicated the procedure for sending messages through their API. It functioned perfectly for about half a year.

3) I tried different special programs like PushBullit--also like Metatrader, they do not work well.

4) At the moment I'm testing a method ("through one place"). I rented a cheap office, put the program that redirects requests to Telegram. So far two weeks working fine.

Very much I hope and believe that the developers will still pay attention to this problem.

tyup:

The problem is ONLY with the mobile app. Do the following experiment:

Turn off 3g and 4g internet on your phone.

Turn off the phone for 5-10 minutes.

From dextop metarader send test push notification.

Turn off wifi. ( I just unplugged the cord from the provider )

Turn the phone back on - ding, ding, ding, here they come.

Conclusion: the app gets them, but it's so deep asleep it can't wake up.

I wrote about it six months ago. Reaction is zero.

My solutions:

1) via webrеquest Telegram bot sent messages. By the way, if you have VPS abroad, it's a very good option, in the sense that pushes always come quickly. There is an article about this subject here

By the way, if you have a VPS in a foreign country it is a very good option in the sense that pushes always come quickly.

2) When they shut down Telegram in Russia, I moved to VK. (they have a similar API). But since March 1, they have complicated the procedure for sending messages through their API. It functioned perfectly for about half a year.

3) I tried different special programs like PushBullit--just like Metatrader, they do not work well.

4) At the moment I'm testing a method ("through one place"). I rented a cheap office, put the program that redirects requests to Telegram. So far two weeks working fine.

I am waiting, hope and believe that the developers will pay attention to this problem.

New versions of android are slow notifications from apps that do not work in the background, I think it would be enough to display in the application settings to work constantly in the background or not, those applications that work in the background, android is not touched, everything works perfectly, but Metatrader in the list is not, the developers have decided that he did not need to work in the background.

Can you tell me more about redirecting all the notifications from the terminal to telegram, I think it would save me.

Andrey777:

New versions of android are slowing down notifications from apps that don't work in the background, I think it would be enough to put a choice in the app settings to work constantly in the background or not, those apps that work in the background, android does not touch, everything works perfectly, but metatrader is not in this list, the developers felt that it does not need to work in the background.

Can you tell me more about redirecting all the notifications from the terminal to telegram, I think it would save me.

So I showed above in the experiment that it gets notifications in the background but can't respond to them.

As for Telegram, do you live in the RF?

tyup:

So I showed in the experiment above that in the background it receives notifications, but cannot react to them.

As for Telegram, do you live in the RF?

The application may be in time to receive notification, but because the application itself is not prescribed a permanent running in the background, newer versions android shut down such applications with long idle time and do not allow to display notifications, respectively notifications are displayed only when the screen is activated. I have written to the developers, maybe they will fix it.

No, I'm not from the RF, the blocking doesn't concern me.

This is an android problem.
I have an alarm, and when I installed it on my phone, it said that in 9 android notifications could come with a delay to save battery. But they did things differently. They put an icon in the tray permanently. Now the alarm service hangs and notifications come even in sleep mode. I mean, all the time.

I think they should do the same thing on mobile terminal.