Writing free EAs - page 15

SanAlex:

I'm a writer like you - I'm trying to learn myself.

Here's where you can change the arrows and it will open backwards.

That's true.

But it does not want to close by ZigZag.

Therefore I have doubts concerning its correctness when working with other indicators.

I would also like to take account of an extremum occurrence.

Good evening, need help writing a simple owl based on sidus-crossover indicator, tried to do it myself but it turned out to be complete nonsense.

If i want to open buy/sell position when arrow and square appears, if only square appears then such signals should be ignored.

I would really appreciate it if someone would help me out))

Hi all, help write a robot please.

The idea is that in a new bar the robot opens a trade after passing 5 pips, holds the trade until the price goes back to 5 pips and closes the trade. So the stop loss is pulled up when the profit improves, was constantly in 5 pips. after closing the trade, again waits for the passage of 5 pips and opens, and so on.

Hello, could you please write an EA on a Zigzag indicator?

Hello. Happy New Year to you! Please help me to add commands inMQL5 to close all buy positions at signal="buy". And vice versa, all buy positions will be closed at signal="sell". Thank you in advance.

Hello Dear programmers, I'm really asking you to write an EA based on the indicator. The indicator does not draw, which is the most important thing. It shows good results. It has two modes of operation. The first one, when a diamond appears, should open a position, while the reverse signal closes the order and opens it in the opposite direction. The second mode should be fixed take profit and stop.
Files:

HELP CORRECT TWO ERRORS IN THE INDICATOR CODE

So, who writes free EAs? I want to order one.

Алексей Тарабанов #:

So, who writes free EAs? I want to order one.

The decorum of the forum is that when requesting a free EA/indicator/software, the task is formulated publicly. And it is publicly implemented as well.

Don't be shy, tell us what kind of Expert Advisor you are and what your trading idea is. There will be Samaritans.

SAJSRAh you to write an Expert Advisor based on the indicator. The indicator does not draw, which is the most important thing. It shows good results. It has two operating modes. The first mode is when the diamond appears, the position should be opened, while the reverse signal closes the order and opens in the opposite direction. The second mode should be fixed take profit and stop.

Try

Files:
S_Fractal.mq4  12 kb