Writing free EAs - page 2

Ivan Kopchuk:
Hi all, who can help with optimisation ?

Don't be distracted from the topic you created:

Maxim Kuznetsov:

Don't get distracted from the topic you created:

I am not distracted. I posted the owls and we are testing and making corrections together.

And a crowd came running in and everyone started testing and fixing the exe-sheet:)

Ivan Kopchuk:

I am not distracted. I have posted the owls and we are testing and making corrections together.

To test something, don't be lazy to post a description of the idea, a description of the parameters and most importantly, open source code.

Vladimir Mametov:
And the crowd came running and everyone started testing and fixing the exe-sheet:)

It's not about the eche. It's that it's every man for himself. Everyone gets smart, but there is no one to help.

Ivan Kopchuk:

It's not about the eche. It's that it's every man for himself. Everyone's a smart-ass and no one's helping.

Start with yourself. For starters, stop being snarky: stop taking your correspondence to private messages; start posting descriptions of strategies and open source code.

Vladimir Karputov:

Start with yourself. For starters, stop being a gitrooner: stop firing off private messages; start posting descriptions of strategies ...

OK

Ivan Kopchuk:

I am not distracted. I posted the owls and we are testing and making corrections together.

Why would anyone want to test and correct your EA? There are so many EAs, and everyone has his own views and opinions, why should others waste their time on your EA? Write about what it is good for, why should they pay attention to it and waste their time?

Vladimir Mametov:

What's the point of being clever, why would anyone want to test and correct your EA? There are so many EAs and everyone has different views and opinions, why should others spend time on your EA? Write about what it is good for, why they should pay attention to it and waste their time.

Yes, my fault, my mistake, I apologize.

Hello comrades! Please write an EA for the AMA indicator. I would be extremely grateful!
Files:
n6_1k0.txt  3 kb