Time of writing the advisor - page 2

Maxim Romanov:
That's what I am asking, what is the volume of terms. I had something like 7 months for a robot whose ToR is a little over 40 sheets. But here you have to understand that freelancers do not only your work

No there are 2 or 3 sheets of TOR, I understand that not only ours, but 5 months is too much, especially when we pay on time and in time and if our order is moved, it does not fit in any way, we do not do in debt, what would push us to the future.

{"icon":"system","text":"Step3_startMsg"}

82Dmitry82:

If I do not know the difference between the indicator maximums and minimums, I cannot tell about it, they will throw me out of the class. I paid $2000 for it, here's the main idea, the blue zigzag lines are NOT a zigzag indicator, they are used to show how to determine pullbacks and maximums/minimums.If I'm shaking hands with the zigzag indicator,it shows some good results, not really great, although last spring it was +300% to the deposit, but still good.

We want to automate it. So, we want to automate it.
82Dmitry82:

I can't do it, I can't tell anything, if they find out I'll be thrown out of the class, and I paid $2000 for it. Here's the bottom line, blue zigzag lines are NOT a zigzag indicator, they are used to show how to determine pullbacks and maximums/minimums.If you look at the trader's hand like this you may see some good results, but you don't have to look for extra payoffs.

Zone sizes are calculated from volatility,they change very rarely only 1 time in 2 years changed,to improve the result
I looked at the pictures. I do not see any fundamental problems with the algorithm. Given that most likely you have formalized the algorithm of these zones, most likely by 60-80 percent (from personal experience) period of work, before the first release, should be within 1 month in any case.

So where's the image?

Vitaly Muzichenko:
So where's the image?

So in the attached files, there I answered you above, I just did not make a new answer, and corrected the old one and added the files there

82Dmitry82:

It's in the attached files, I answered you above, I just didn't make a new answer, I corrected the old one and added the files there.

Yes, I went back and saw it. I did not understand anything about the zones and how they are built.

82Dmitry82:

No there TK on 2-3 sheets there, I understand that not only ours, but 5 months is too much, the more so we pay on time and in time and if our order is moved, it already does not fit in any way, we do not do in debt, what would push us to the future.

The problem may be in the underdeveloped assignment. Ideally, the condition should be formulated as clearly as possible, the programmer should only create code. If somewhere is not thought through, he will start thinking, and he can think for a long time and reluctantly, especially if you pay by the hour and eventually will not come up with what you need. From the drawings it is not clear how zones are formed. More precisely, it is not obvious and not described. Without the job it is difficult to assess the complexity of the work, but there are 2 options, or a programmer is very poorly qualified or very poorly developed terms of reference, in your case. If you attach the ToR, we will be able to assess the complexity of the algorithm and the adequacy of timing.

Writing can sometimes take a long time for a number of reasons:

1. negligence is when they write and give it to you to check, and there are a dozen mistakes and it goes round and round.

2. 2. Busy person - I know a good programmer who very rarely appears online, I do not know the reason, but he does a good job, but can do half a year.

3 Unreliable - there are performers who need to constantly stimulate, while they are actively writing articles on the resource and take other work, ie you for them as a reserve, and if there is something easier, then do what is easier - such turned in my work half a year, but in general did not bad.

4. Lack of understanding of TOR - here you need to make sure ten times that the person really understood the essence of TOR, before you give him the work, and if he did not understand it to find out what is not clear and if possible to add explanations.

In your case it was a mistake not to work through freelancing, otherwise you would have cancelled the contract and returned most of the money.

Such tasks (judging by the pictures) are quite difficult to formalise, and a huge number of nuances emerge.
It becomes a big headache for the programmer. Constantly negotiate each nuance, wait for your answer, reread the task, re-insert, stumble on a new nuance, again negotiate. And so in a circle.
Maybe it's not your case, but I faced such a situation. Adequately assess such work is also impossible.

Since you have switched to an hourly rate, I recommend that you offer him to work online.
You connect to him or he connects to you via a known program, and you work on the spot. He can immediately agree with you on all the details, because you can see everything yourself here and now.
This way you can easily move the work forward. Try to write to him and agree on a time. It is clear that he will not sit with you all day, as the first freelancer, and so how the programmer.
But a couple of hours a day sit instead of it is possible. I am sure it will greatly accelerate the result.

82Dmitry82:
How much does he charge per hour?