I want to build a PC to work with MT5, what do you advise and why? - page 30

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

I sit down to collect because I can't stop).

I wanted it for $1k at first, now it's almost $2. If the CPU is the 7th or 9th it will be about 3k and it should not be ashamed to look in a normal box

Another win 10 10 t.r. And all this for dubious purposes of playing games and watching cats

That's why it's important to first understand the purpose and decide on a budget, and then to look for accessories. Otherwise, you can invest forever and the newer and "cooler" the hardware, the more you'll overpay for increased performance.

Maxim Romanov:

aerocool VX is a very bad power supply.

How do you know?

I have 8 of these PSUs in operation - 24 hours a day - no problems.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

That is why it is important to first understand your goals and decide on a budget, and then select accessories to suit those goals. Otherwise, you can invest endlessly and the newer and "cooler" the hardware, the more you will overpay for performance gains.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/303221/page29#comment_13479439

If gaming + streaming then you need a more powerful hardware, but I don't know if there's enough time and will be enough. Let's say a couple of times a week to do streaming for a few hours

There's also an unashamedly semi-studio microphone (around 10-15k), a 2nd monitor and other little things. There's a good camera, say, if you want to shoot your own face.
Хочу собрать ПК для работы с МТ 5, что посоветуете и почему?
Хочу собрать ПК для работы с МТ 5, что посоветуете и почему?
  • www.mql5.com
Пришло время полностью обновить ПК. Основная задача ПК тестирование и оптимизация программ для МТ 5 Стоимость не имеет значения...

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

the topic of streaming and youtubing is very much on the rise right now. If you give it some time, you can find a good niche

Since you have to choose the niche, the question remains how much power you need.

Then it is better with some reserve, the memory will not be superfluous and with two slots (for free slots left), so later on you can add 32 more slots when needed. The CPU can be changed if needed, moreover on this socket one more generation of CPUs will be available next year. They promise up to 15-30% increase in ipc. And memory frequency with reserve, at least 3400 or 3600 to move to the next generation in the future without bottlenecks.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/303221/page29#comment_13479439

If gaming + streaming, you need a more powerful device, but I don't know if I have the time or the desire. Let's say, a couple of times a week to do streaming for a few hours.

Much depends on the quality that will be transmitted - now there is inadequacy like broadcasting in 4k and 60 frames per second - is it necessary?

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

How do you know?

I have 8 of these PSUs in use - 24 hours a day - no problems.

Watched a review on youtube, what's the stuffing inside. Not the best quality component base (a lot of Chinese capacitors) and in my opinion there is no power protection on the 5v line or on the standby line, I don't remember exactly.

8 is a lot of course) but I would buy a sysonic for my computer. It has enough power for a long time and you can upgrade your computer without thinking about power supply. But it's not bad either, if you get it from dns, they don't sell sysonics there.

Maxim Romanov:

Watched the review on youtube, what's the stuffing inside. Not the best quality component base (a lot of Chinese capacitors) and I think there is no power protection on the 5v line or on the standby line, I don't remember exactly.

8 is a lot of course) but I would buy a sysonic for my computer. It has enough power for a long time and you can upgrade your computer without thinking about power supply. But it's not bad either, if you get it from dns, they don't sell sysonics there.

The nonsense about lack of protection - all power supplies have it now. My FPS power supplies occasionally, about once every 2 years capacitors fly out - replacement solves everything, I order the same capacitors on ali, and where else do they do it but in China?

There are other kinds of problems, but that applies to all PSUs, defects in the form of bad soldering.

Maxim Romanov:

Then it is better with a reserve, the memory will not be superfluous and with two slots (to leave free slots), so that later you can insert another 32 when needed, and the CPU can be changed if necessary, especially on this socket another generation of processors will be released next year. They promise up to 15-30% increase in ipc. And memory frequency with reserve, at least 3400 or 3600, to move to the next generation in the future without bottlenecks.

well the last build seems to have a reserve

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

Much depends on the quality that will be transmitted - now there is a lot of inadequacy such as broadcasting in 4k and 60fps - is it necessary?

The quality is usually 4k, and you can choose to watch it lower on YouTube. For online broadcasts, 2k is fine, I think.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

The quality is usually 4k, and you can choose to watch it lower on YouTube. For online streaming, 2k is fine, I think.

I was not involved in broadcasting, but I personally 720 is usually enough quality for viewing, let's say for toys 1080 will be ok...

The point there is to compress video on the fly and upload it to the internet. And, then for average quality in general the video card will be enough with built-in codec algorithm, that everyone has now, as far as I know.

Here's a video on that, by the way.