I want to build a PC to work with MT5, what do you advise and why? - page 29

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Isn't the motherboard too cheesy for the CPU and graphics?

The card supports PCI express 4.0, the motherboard has 3.0

What do you mean it's cheesy? The main thing about the motherboard is the chip and the power supply, the chip is good for the processor and the power supply, if you don't overclock it, will suffice. But I'm confused by no cooling, you can look for a couple of thousands more expensive and with cooling. And I'd take an ATX mother... otherwise it'll work.

PCI express 4.0 - at the moment it's more like marketing and it won't make any difference compared to 3.0 in fact.

The hull is small....

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

it's mechanical... It clicks like the old days.

it's fun to bang on it with your fingers. It's a trend these days.

I like the click, too. The height was too much for me, so I returned it to the shop.

Andrey Khatimlianskii:

The clicking sound is also to my liking. The height was too much for me, so I returned it to the shop.

Fingers seem to be long... well, I'll check it out, too.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

What do you mean it's cheesy? The main thing about the mother is the chip and the power supply, the chip is good for the processor, and the power supply, if not overclocked, is enough. But I'm confused by the fact that there's no cooling, you can look at a couple of thousand more expensive ones with cooling. And I'd take an ATX mother... otherwise it'll work.

PCI express 4.0 - at the moment it's more like marketing and there won't be any difference compared to 3.0.

the case is small....

800 Watts of power? That's for 2 CPUs + 2 graphics cards :)

I see... the problem is - I want mini-Micro ATX - for them motherboards are expensive, from 15

Or rather, it's not a problem, it's a given. What would put a case so transparent beautiful! All lit up, the eye pleases

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

800 watts of power? That's for 2 CPUs + 2 graphics cards :)

I agree it's a lot, but it will be quiet - no fan on at high load. Maybe the 600 will be enough, but I have a 600 running on a platform right now, consumes about 280watt of power and it's visibly warm, and the 800 running on a platform 350watt and it's cool. Consumption was measured through the socket - not calculated.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

800 Watts of power? That's for 2 CPUs + 2 graphics cards :)

I see... the problem is - I want mini-Micro ATX - for them motherboards are expensive, from 15

or rather, not a problem, but a given. What would put a case so transparent beautiful! All lit up, the eye pleasing

So the mother I gave a mini ATX.

All the luminescence only gets in the way if the computer is in sight.

By the way, why do not you choose a good sound card? :)))

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

So the mother I gave a mini ATX.

All the lights only get in the way if the computer is in sight.

By the way, why don't you choose a good sound card? :)))

i can't stop when i sit down to build it :))

I wanted it for $1k at first, now it's almost $2. If the CPU is 7th or 9th then it will be for 3k and I don't want it to look shameful in a normal box

another win 10 10 tpd. All for the dubious purpose of playing games and watching cats

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

My option is like this on your budget.

aerocool VX is a very poor power supply.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Once I sit down to collect it, there's no stopping me.)

I wanted it for $1k at first, now it's almost $2k. If the CPU is the 7th or 9th then it will be under 3k and it should not be ashamed to look in a normal box

Another win of 10 10 tpd. And all for the dubious purpose of playing games and watching cats

well, for SEALs 32 gig of RAM is not needed) 16 is enough for modern toys. and the motherboard on the x570 chipset is redundant. If for cats and pears only)

If of course for work, then there may be a need for such volumes.

Maxim Romanov:

Well, for SEALs 32 gig of RAM is not needed) 16 is enough for modern toys. and the motherboard on the x570 chipset is redundant. If for cats and pears only)

If of course to work, there may be a need for such volumes.

The topic of streaming and youtubing is very much on the rise right now. If you give it some time, you can occupy a good niche.

since the niche has to be chosen, it's an open question how much power is needed at all

Let's say people like to watch all sorts of social media, tech reviews, games, shows. May be something from the technical reviews or games. For forex and stock trading it's unlikely, I think, because forex advertising is banned - you won't find advertisers as a sucker