I want to build a PC to work with MT5, what do you advise and why? - page 27

Maxim Romanov:

I will have to test the performance in mt5 for sure. I wonder how much faster the new processors are than the previous ones in mt5 and what effect the large cache has.

What do you mean by optimisation speed? Well, if you don't consider it a useless task, then you can

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

The assembly is lamer, especially the case - it's a shame to pay so much money for it, it's better to spend this money on the processor...

The cost of the power supply is obviously overestimated for 600 watts, and there's no need for such a mother - all this on the processor and it will be a good option.

Do you understand what the feeling of harmony is there I don't know, when there are no distortions in the system?

Or do you like people with big head and small feet? A beautiful cabinet is an aesthetic pleasure to have in the house and not in the basement.

So you propose to buy a powerful processor and use aluminium wires to connect a wooden case and a chewy power supply to it? and windows XP? where is the aesthetics?

Is a hundred expensive? A new iPhone costs that much.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

The build has changed and now costs 95k (without the keyboard, which don't count) :)

I've got 32 RAM in stock and a new mother with built-in wi-fi, new chipset

Eventually it will be possible to put up to Ryzen 9 (now costs about 50k). I.e. there is room to upgrade the CPU, and the rest is already over the top

and it's not so budget compared to intel, i don't know why

Intel or AMD have nothing to do with it, you've got a lot of expensive hardware and you're surprised :-) Expensive csd with unreasonable price, you can find cheaper analogues, expensive case, expensive mother, expensive keyboard. If you want to play games and perform simple tasks, 16 GB RAM will be enough for you. Also, a reference graphics card with a turbine, which in the load will be noisy as a hoover.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Do you understand what the feeling of harmony is there, I don't know, when there are no misalignments in the system?

Or do you like people with a big head and small feet? A beautiful case is aesthetically pleasing when it's not in the basement but at home.

a hundred is expensive? a new iPhone costs that much.

For me a computer is a tool, not an object of aesthetic pleasure and harmony. A tool has to be precise and efficient - and that makes it beautiful.

Besides, it's not a bad idea to evaluate the cost of a product, especially something as primitive as a case, and if I'm offered a 1000% markup, I'm insulted.

A hundred is very expensive for that kind of performance!

Aleksandr Vlasenko:

Intel or AMD has nothing to do with it, you've picked up a bunch of expensive components and you're surprised :-) Expensive csd with unreasonable price, you can find analogues cheaper, expensive case, expensive mother, expensive keyboard. If you want to play games and perform simple tasks, 16 GB RAM will be enough for you. You'll also need a reference graphics card with a turbine, which under load will be noisy as a hoover.

it's the other way round here that you need more RAM... all the pros are like that

let's abstract from the cost and look at the balance... the cost of the computer I think average, inexpensive

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

A hundred is very expensive for that kind of performance!

For what kind of performance?

the next CPU costs (7th) twice as much, 9th more than 3 times as much

What are you going to produce with 12 cores for 50k?

Once again, a computer is for the home, not for work, to get a buzz out of it

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

For what kind of performance?

For the performance of two FX-8350 processors in one case (and not in all tasks).

And yes, rightly pointed out video card - don't get a turbine on cooling, if you want harmony and quietness - get one with a normal cooling system.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

It's the other way round... they're all profiteers...

Let's abstract from the cost and look at the balance... I consider the cost of the computer medium, inexpensive.

If you are rendering, streaming, gaming in 4k, then yes you need more RAM than 16gb. If you take raizen for games, first of all primary and secondary timings give you a profit. For example, in games 3200mhz cl14 will be 5-10% faster with ryzen than 3200mhz RAM and cl16 timings.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

For the performance of two FX-8350 processors in one case.

And yes, rightly pointed out video card - don't get the turbo on cooling, if you want harmony and quiet - get one with a normal cooling system.

so what are we going to produce? why are you writing about server solutions?

Aleksandr Vlasenko:

If you are rendering, streaming, gaming in 4k, then yes you need more RAM than 16gb. If you take ryzen for gaming, primary and secondary timings are the main benefit. For example, in games 3200mhz cl14 will be 5-10% faster with ryzen than 3200mhz RAM and cl16 timings.

I'll look into the timings, maybe change the RAM, thanks

i dont know about the turbine, they say it's not that bad. Somebody likes it better like this.

Streaming is an idea!