What would it take to get everyone to finally switch to MT5? (collecting opinions) - page 37

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Advice from a non-professional programmer). Follow your own advice first).

Do you always have a hard time understanding sarcasm?)

Artyom Trishkin:

Please attach the code and results to prove your point.

This is a technical forum, you can't just say "I've got... and I have, and everything doesn't work at all on my Five" without proofs attached and a chance to check them. Such statements are not serious and the person writing them is not taken seriously.

I'll post it when I'm done, I got distracted and started doing other things...
The logic is simple: you put two pending orders, one triggers and one is deleted...

Реter Konow:

I am in favour of people switching to a fiver. Explained why. Four is becoming obsolete, and five is in no way trying to adopt all users, being unfriendly to them. And you're being unfriendly.

A poet is not someone who writes poetry professionally, but someone who can't help writing it. And so are platform users, they are all different, some stronger in language and some weaker, but that's no reason to single out some and humiliate others.

No, you misunderstand me. I'm for user friendliness (look at my posts - most of them explanatory and educational). But I am firmly against (here's the right word to describe these handicrafts, yes can not) podokodov. Well, everyone who is not lazy, write the codes and then begin to spread. Not only that - trying to sell. After all, what the new generation is geared up for now? It is "to make a quick buck" no matter how, no matter what and at the expense of what. I am against the distribution of idiotic solutions in idiotic codes. I want our kodobase to be both educational - for newbies, and a good base of serious code for professionals, rather than school "whack-a-mole" duds for "get-rich-quick" businessmen. That's why I always express my opinion about carelessness in coding and, worse, about how this carelessness spreads. And I'm a bit amused by such new-fangled businessmen stating that F4 is better because it's simpler. It is not simpler. It just allows you to distribute bullshit, while five is more demanding, and rightly so - people work with money, and the programmer makes software for people to work with money. Where is the responsibility? Until you can force this responsibility, the network will be full of junk.

Artyom Trishkin:

No, you misunderstand me. I'm for user friendliness (look at my posts - most of them explanatory and educational). But I am firmly against (here's the right word to describe these handicrafts, yes can not) podokodov. Well, everyone who is not lazy, write the codes and then begin to spread. Not only that - trying to sell. After all, what the new generation is geared up for now? It is "to make a quick buck" no matter how, no matter what and at the expense of what. I am against the distribution of idiotic solutions in idiotic codes. I want our kodobase to be both educational - for newbies, and a good base of serious code for professionals, rather than school "whack-a-mole" duds for "get-rich-quick" businessmen. That's why I always express my opinion about carelessness in coding and, worse, about how this carelessness spreads. And I'm a bit amused by such new-fangled businessmen stating that F4 is better because it's simpler. It is not simpler. It just allows you to distribute bullshit, while five is more demanding, and rightly so - people work with money, and the programmer makes software for people to work with money. Where is the responsibility? Until you can force this responsibility, the network will be full of junk.

The languages are almost the same, only A is rude to write unnecessary unnecessary things...

xxz:

it's not lightness, it's two lines of extra code that nobody needs! let the developer hide it for me, and execute it all behind the scenes of my code...

who are you telling this to? A moderator?
he's a person of interest.

And why do moderators even enter into these discussions? users should argue amongst themselves here.

xxz:

The languages are almost identical, only A is boorishly forced to write unnecessary things that nobody needs...

The skill of the creators of programming languages is to write a language in which less code has to be written.

xxz:

it's not lightness, it's two lines of extra code that nobody needs! Let the developer hide them for me, and do it all behind the scenes of my code...
what about trade queries? through a structure? there are a dozen lines instead of one if there are no checks...

People asked for more features. They were given them. If you want to write in mql5 as in mql4 - use the trade classes of the standard library - it's even easier than in 4, and you personally have to write less code than in 4. You've been given at least two options here - write simply as in f4 (with most of the checks done for you by SB), or write at a lower level with full access to all the structures. But if you're just too lazy to study or read (tutorials abound, they're all within mouse click reach), but not too lazy to sketch constantly, then that just describes you, not MT5

Artyom Trishkin:

Nah, you misunderstand me. I'm all for user friendliness (look at my posts - most of them are explanatory and educational). But I am firmly against (here's the right word to describe these handicrafts, yes can not) podokodov. Well, everyone who is not lazy, write the codes and then begin to spread. Not only that - trying to sell. After all, what the new generation is geared up for now? It is "to make a quick buck" no matter how, no matter what and at the expense of what. I am against the distribution of idiotic solutions in idiotic codes. I want our kodobase to be both educational - for newbies, and a good base of serious code for professionals, rather than school "whack-a-mole" duds for "get-rich-quick" businessmen. That's why I always express my opinion about carelessness in coding and, worse, about how this carelessness spreads. And I'm a bit amused by such new-fangled businessmen stating that F4 is better because it's simpler. It is not simpler. It just allows you to distribute bullshit, while five is more demanding, and rightly so - people work with money, and the programmer makes software for people to work with money. Where is the responsibility? Until you can force this responsibility, the network will be full of junk.

1. junk, rubbish, rubbish can be written in A using OOP and higher mathematics.

2. junk can earn on the market many times more than a professional program if it guesses the periods of mash-ups. Fact.

3. who are the judges? who can judge what is junk and what is not? I can easily beat you in graphics, even if you use OOP and standard library. But my codes are unprofessionally written and even unacceptable to you.

4. You should not confuse desire to make money with unprofessionalism. Freeloaders may be professionals and nubians honest, or vice versa. One has nothing to do with the other.

5. Let people program the way they want, and close the door to Market to freeloaders, and everything will fall into place. Otherwise, you are fighting against hackery in the language and opening the door for it in the Market. Where's the logic in that?

Реter Konow:
User selection is a killer thing for business. Elementary.

Take the everyday life of two freelancers with their personal selection of clients.

• One of them ploughes in for 10 dollars at the limit of their abilities earning 100 dollars a week, with its countless contingent constantly poking him every phrase, they say, I pay - I demand and bring the brain
  • The second one works quietly for a week and earns $200 per order, while his one client a week respects himself and respects the one who is doing him the service and work together on the client's project.

Business depends directly on your own positioning, not on pleasing everyone and everything.

My opinion is this.

xxz:

I'll post it when I'm done, I got distracted and started to do other things...
The logic is simple: you place two pending orders, one triggers the other is deleted...

I mean, sketches are done here and now, but proofs are done later.

The position is clear and uninteresting, sorry.