Market and products (experts) without monitoring. - page 5

Реter Konow:

Yes, and there is a major catch. If you go down the demand path, the DEGRADATION of these buyers is inevitable. Buyers' brains will degrade in the face of more and more tester grails.

IN ALGOTRADING, SELLERS NEED TO GUIDE THE DEMAND THEMSELVES.

If you go along with the buyers, the demand will lead sellers to stampede tester grails abusing optimization.

This stalemate is formed precisely because neither sellers nor Market, regulate demand, but go along with it.

Therefore, the deadlock is inevitable.

Why stamp and sell something that is not needed? There is supply and demand. There is a demand for EAs. What is the problem? No one is stopping you from selling utilities.

Andrey Kolmogorov:

You're going off the deep end :)

The market has chosen the right path for its development, just like other global marketplaces - maximum freedom for sellers and maximum choice for buyers. Of all the restrictions you suggest, only mandatory account monitoring has real promise.

Seconded.
Mandatory monitoring will instantly solve all the problems of the Marketplace.
Everything else has no prospective basis.

Evgeniy Machok:
Seconded.
Mandatory monitoring will instantly solve all Market's problems.
Anything else has no prospective basis.

At a minimum:

1. clearing the Market of products makes sense (those that haven't been bought once in a long time);

2. MT5 needs to be promoted to the masses and by publishing the MT4 version to oblige publishing the MT5 version makes sense. And if Metacquotes is about to close MT4 support and brokers will start migrating to MT5 in masses, what will users do with their MT4? Also, the programming on MT5 is more complex. Many are displaying products available in source code online, passing them off as their own, cosmetically altered a bit. This will get rid of shoddy authors and those who don't want to understand coding. Those who want to publish, will order refinement of MT5 on Freelance...

Ivan Pochta:

Why stamp and sell something you don't need? There is a demand and a supply. There is a demand for EAs. What is the problem? No one is stopping you from selling utilities.

If you go down the demand path, customer degradation is inevitable. Buyers' brains degenerate because they want easy profits.This has to be countered.

Market owners need to take into account the peculiarities of the products. The peculiarities of buyers and sellers. Their proclivities and idiosyncrasies.

Here Demand and Supply have to be controlled.

Реter Konow:

Yes, and there is a major catch. If you go down the demand path, the DEGRADATION of these buyers is inevitable. Buyers' brains degrade in the face of more and more tester grails.

IN ALGOTRADING, SELLERS NEED TO GUIDE THE DEMAND THEMSELVES.

If you go along with the buyers, the demand will lead sellers to stampede tester grails abusing optimization.

This stalemate is formed precisely because neither sellers nor Market, regulate demand, but go along with it.

Therefore, gridlock is inevitable.

This is why we propose MUST MONITORING for each EA. The stamping of tester grails is in full swing. It's been going on for years, in case you haven't noticed.

It is proposed to step on a new stage of development, not to degrade. Both for the buyers and the marketplace itself.

Boris Gulikov:

This is why MUST MONITORING is proposed for each EA. The stamping of tester grails is in full swing. It's been going on for years, in case you haven't noticed.

It is proposed to step on a new stage of development, not to degrade. As buyers, and the site itself.

So it is proposed to take measures ONLY to regulate sellers.

BUT THE MAIN MISTAKE OF THE MARKET IS ALWAYS TO FOLLOW THE DEMAND.

YOU NEED TO STRICTLY REGULATE BOTH SUPPLY AND DEMAND.

Otherwise, Demand will ALWAYS lead the way.

Ivan Pochta:

At a minimum:

1. clearing the market of products makes sense (those that have not been bought once in a long time);

2. MT5 needs to be promoted to the masses and by publishing the MT4 version to oblige publishing the MT5 version makes sense. And if Metacquotes is about to close MT4 support and brokers will start migrating to MT5 en masse, what will users do with their MT4? Also, the programming on MT5 is more complex. Many are displaying products available in source code online, passing them off as their own, cosmetically altered a bit. This will get rid of shoddy authors and those who don't want to understand coding. Those who want to publish will order MT5 rework on Freelance...

As you can see, no one is more interested in promoting MT5 than the meta-quotes.
Nevertheless, even they updated MT4 after a year and a half pause.
So it's not worth writing off MT4, as it benefits everyone: brokers, users and metaquotes alike.
The two separate environments should remain separate. Fans of MT5 use it as it is. Compulsion more often than not has the exact opposite effect.

Реter Konow:

If you go down the demand path, customer degradation is inevitable. Buyers' brains are degraded by the desire for easy profits.This needs to be counteracted.

Market owners need to take into account the characteristics of the products. The peculiarities of buyers and sellers. Their proclivities and peculiarities.

Here Demand and Supply have to be controlled.

In one year the number of sales not only for me, but for many authors has decreased by more than 5 times. Are you suggesting to forget about Expert Advisors (although it's easy to put them in order if you want to) and have everyone rush to make new utilities? What will be the result? 1000000 copiers and 10000 channel building indicators?

The Expert Advisors are more intellectual products that have the main thing - intelligence and the author's strategy. While utilities are a set of standard code

I've always been engaged in creating trading algorithms and this is what I'm primarily interested in, while coding has come with time purely for automation purposes. Utilities, I apologize, are not interesting to me or to most people and I don't even want to waste my time on them...

Evgeniy Machok:
As you can see, no one is as interested in promoting MT5 as the meta-quotes.
Nevertheless, even they have updated MT4 after a year and a half of pause.
Therefore, MT4 should not be written off as it benefits everyone: brokers, users and metaquotes alike.
The two separate environments should remain separate. Fans of MT5 use it as it is. Compulsion more often than not has the exact opposite effect.
The promotion still seems kind of latent or something... I haven't seen any signals from their side at all as to why I, as a user, should choose MT5. I came to this as a developer myself...

Реter Konow:

So it is proposed to take measures ONLY to regulate sellers.

BUT THE MAIN MISTAKE OF THE MARKET IS TO ALWAYS GO WITH THE DEMAND.

BOTH SUPPLY AND DEMAND NEED TO BE STRICTLY REGULATED.

Otherwise, Demand will ALWAYS lead the way.

What I can't understand is, how can you regulate demand?

Put buyers in a queue?

Not give more than two products in one hand? )))

Or what?

What are you talking about?