Market and products (experts) without monitoring. - page 3

Реter Konow:

I heard that a third-party marketplace for eh.4 software is not possible because MQ has a monopoly on this software. How then did these Japanese open their shop?

Did the babushka on the bench say?

Sergey Basov:

This Japanese example could easily turn out to be just a collection of more or less quality EAs from naive sellers in the mql5.com Marketplace in order to put their clones in the same mql5.com Marketplace.

The forced monitoring of EA's trading without access to it by the seller-programmer of the EA is some kind of utopia

The seller wrote from there, that's why he was sent away. The site itself is very large if you believe bourguy-net and due to the fact that the products are not tested in the Tester, and first and foremost always secured monikers, there and another level of trust buyers.

Konstantin Nikitin:
As far as it is clear from the above said. The testing is a real work on a demo account. This is not a tester run. It is a visual work of expert with a deposit. And one can use MT4 to test multicurrency EAs working with several symbols at the same time.
The man has just given an example of sifting out products. And what to give or not to give. This is the tenth question.

Yes, exactly. Just an example of screening out. Understand, 90% of buyers here don't even go into the signals and choose products by the SCREENSHOTS in the description. This is not funny. Tick systems are tested by opening prices etc.

The real test can only be in the course of trading. Better to trade on a demo account than a tester no matter what. Whatever the quality of quotes, nothing can replace the real. And this I say to my detriment in the short term, but it may result in more customer confidence.

A product is put out there and it should have clear moniker metrics (and that from the Market side, not the author, as the author can be easily manipulated):

1. Max drawdown of no more than 20%;

2. Monitoring period of 3 months or more;

3. RDD not less than 2.5.

What is the advantage of Marketa? With those revenues they receive from the commission on sales of robots, you can easily hire a person who will conduct monitoring. With the resources of meta-quotes, you can easily automate the process - all you need is the will.

What the market has become: the conveyor of bots, people buy them in order to use them to produce a signal and earn from subscriptions, and as a result, the bot sells out both to signal authors and subscribers. Only the seller of the bot profits. I'm not talking about scalper bots for 3-5k quid with calendars of losing trades. In the summer there was a bot for 7k which was bought by a number of people with millions in testers.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Did the grannies on the bench say?

No. Right herehttps://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/295862

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

New Market - how to sell new EAs now?

Retag Konow, 2018.12.22 21:10

Unlikely. The market is a very interesting thing. That it is fading away is obvious.

But demand for trading software will not die. Demand will look elsewhere for supply. And that means another marketplace may emerge on the internet, with tight product control.

Well, that's just a guess....

Новый маркет - как теперь продавать новые советники?
Новый маркет - как теперь продавать новые советники?
  • www.mql5.com
Здравствуйте трейдеры и разработчики...

Реter Konow:

I heard that a third-party marketplace for eh.4 software is not possible because MQ has a monopoly on this software. How then did these Japanese people set up their shop?

And how do people sell through the lendings? Bots have a DLL embedded in them and that's it. There are many similar marketplaces and the products are more interesting there than on the local one, because there is quality control and as a consequence the authors of quality bots are interested in selling "there and not here". That's all.

Ivan Pochta:

And how do people sell through the landing pages? Bots have a DLL embedded in them and that's it. There are a lot of marketplaces like that, and the products there are much more interesting than on the local one, because there is quality control and as a consequence, the authors of quality bots are interested in selling "there and not here". That is all.

I foresaw a similar development. I understand the reasons. It's a pity...

Реter Konow:

I had foreseen this development. And the reasons are clear to me. It's a pity...

They've been selling on the front page for a long time. Maybe 10 years. The reason is different:

Seller sales drop due to product quality -> Cancel moderation to keep Marketplace profitable -> This causes the opposite effect: even more products and less quality, which siphons off customers.

The real steps are:

1. Close the publication of new products;

Oblige to publish 2 versions: MT4 and MT5, as the quality of MT5 is much higher. When buying a product, the buyer gets both versions: MT4 and MT5;

3. Remove the products from the Market, which have not had a single sale within 1-3 months;

4. Introduce an obligatory monitoring system for products.

A person has to see on the product page not a video of the visualizer, how to become a millionaire in the tester, or strange screenshots, but real monitoring, not the author's one.

As it is, the number of off-market sales of bots (landing pages and third-party services) is much higher than on the market, and the volume of sales is falling.

Ivan Pochta:

1. Close down the publication of new products;

2. oblige to publish 2 versions: MT4 and MT5, as the quality of MT5 tests is much higher. When buying a product, the buyer gets both versions: MT4 and MT5;

3. Remove the products from the Market, which have not had a single sale within 1-3 months;

4. Introduce an obligatory monitoring system for products.

A person has to see on the product page not a video of the visualizer becoming a millionaire in the tester or some obscure screenshots, but real monitoring, not the author's one.

Fair enough.

Ivan Pochta:

2. make it compulsory to publish 2 versions: MT4 and MT5, as the quality of MT5 tests is much higher. When you buy a product, you get both versions: MT4 and MT5;

How do you imagine it? Is it okay that MT4 and MT5 have some serious differences? Dragging MT4 compatibility is like trying to port "Red Dead Redemption 2" to ZX Spectrum.

Vitaly Stepanov:

Fair enough.

Thank you. Note that everything I write is primarily in the interests of the buyers, not the sellers. Sellers will get their dividends later, when buyers' confidence in the product on the market as a whole grows.

Serhii Shevchuk:

How do you imagine it? Is it okay that MT4 and MT5 have some serious differences? Dragging MT4 compatibility is like trying to port "Red Dead Redemption 2" to ZX Spectrum.

Easy: separately MT4 and MT5. We are not talking about compatible code, we are talking about 2 products: MT4 version and MT5 version. Why would a person buy the MT5 version if he already bought a similar one for MT4? The customer chooses the platform to use, but MT5 has many pluses compared to MT4. When publishing a product, the author simply downloads both MT4 and MT5. Now, in essence, 2 independent marketplaces for different platforms...