Troubled by the error there are no trading operations - page 11

Andrey Kaunov:

It's not about this EA. This one is just to test the possibilities, it always passes. My main one doesn't. I wrote about ithttps://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/296801/page7#comment_17518537

I couldn't agree more, Renat.

It's funny.

i once put a good program on the market

got to the point (by the time the code got to Market) that it was a sinker

finally got rid of it and don't do it anymore

hopefully for now

;)

Artyom Trishkin:

And the fact that there are no trades on some symbols - it doesn't matter (the validator set idiotic parameters there, and the Expert Advisor processed them correctly from the validator's point of view) - the important thing is that the validator informed you that the test passed successfully.

Why is it always NZDUSD? And why is it followed by even more cryptic inscription when validation is unsuccessful?

And why is there always a trade on EURUSD

All this unwittingly suggests (if I had optimised the program myself) that there is a bug when testing on NZDUSD

Andrey Kaunov:

It's not about this EA. This one is just to test the possibilities, it always passes. My main one doesn't. I wrote about ithttps://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/296801/page7#comment_17518537

So basically do what you did in this one, but already deployed and of high quality.

Andrey Kaunov:

Why is this certain symbol always NZDUSD? And why is it followed by an even more cryptic inscription when validation is NOT successful?

And why is there always trades on EURUSD

This "cryptic" message suggests that the test lasts a long time and terminates by timeout. Consequently, if the validator didn't wait for the completion of testing and cut it off forcibly, then there is no report.

Andrey Kaunov:

Why is this certain symbol always NZDUSD? And why is it followed by an even more cryptic inscription when validation is NOT successful?

And why is there always a trade on EURUSD

All this unwittingly suggests (if I had optimized the program myself) that some bug occurs when testing on NZDUSD

GBPUSD has already been hit here, in my opinion ....

again it's not clear how much time has passed from NZD testing to GBP

let's say there were no trades on kiwi, but did the timeout come because of kiwi or pound?

It's a mystery ;)

Artyom Trishkin:

This "cryptic" entry indicates that the test is taking a very long time and is ending by timeout. Therefore, if the validator did not wait for the end of the test and cut it off forcibly, then there is no report.

Artem, you always answer my questions selectively. I get the feeling that you don't understand it or you don't want to. Why, after the NZDUSD, the validator falls down into some kind of endless waiting? There are no loops in the Expert Advisor, that may become infinite. Now all the conditions have been removed and trade opening is completely transparent, without any obstacles.

And even when I simply put an unconditional opening of some deals at the beginning of OnTick() (from the simple code posted above), it still stumbles on NZDUSD and does NOT pass the check.

Renat Akhtyamov:

GBPUSD has already been hit here, according to me ....

Again, it is not clear how much time passed after testing on NZD to GBP

There were no trades on NZDUSD H1, but the test ended quickly, while on GBPUSD M30 the validator could not wait for the test to end and aborted the test.

Andrey Kaunov:

Artem, you always answer my questions selectively. It feels like you don't get it or don't want to get it. Why exactly after NZDUSD the validator falls into some kind of endless waiting? There are no loops in the Expert Advisor, that may become infinite. Now all the conditions have been removed and trade opening is completely transparent, without any obstacles.

And even when I simply set OnTick() to unconditionally open a series of deals (from the simple code posted above), it still stumbles on NZDUSD and does NOT pass the check.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems & strategy testing

Tired of the error there are no trading operations

Artyom Trishkin, 2020.07.26 12:53

I don't have any trades on NZDUSD H1 but my test has been finished very soon. However, I`ve been working with GBPUSD M30 and the validator has not managed to wait till the end of the test and stopped it.

Use the code profiler.

Artyom Trishkin:

There were no trades on NZDUSD H1, but the test finished quickly, and on GBPUSD M30 the validator couldn't wait for the test to finish and aborted the test.

So there were no trades on NZD or GBP

Hmm, interesting.

because everything is working in Andrew's tester

Artyom Trishkin:

So basically do what you did in this one, but already unfolded and of high quality.

I've been tinkering with this code for a week now!!! Removed anything that might give you an error or prevent you from opening a trade. Let me send you the source code and see for yourself what's wrong. I am sure that nothing should interfere.

Even a simple EA may creaky check. There was one pass, if you remember, where there were no trades on two pairs