Troubled by the error there are no trading operations - page 16

Aleksey Semenov:
Cyrillic characters should not be used in alerts and printers
Validator will only complain about Cyrillic characters being output during code execution. If an Alert or print with a message does not work, you will pass successfully)))

Surprising check on trades if there are not enough funds.

If deposit is equal or less than $1, then EA does not pass validation because there are no trades.

Even Expert Advisors that were validated earlier, now they are not validated.

What is the question, how may I pass validation without any trade operations?

What is even more annoying is that until someone important points out this problem, the developers won't do anything...

I've been struggling with this all day today, it's no use...

Similarly

It's getting to the point of absurdity.

I send the code.

void OnTick()
  {
   if(MQLInfoInteger(MQL_TESTER) && !IsVisualMode())
     {
      double  lt = NormalizeDouble(MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_MINLOT),DigitsLot);
     OrderSend(_Symbol,OP_BUY,lt,Ask,5,NormalizeDouble(Ask - 1500 * _Point,Digits),NormalizeDouble(Ask + 1500 * _Point,Digits),"Order not correct",magic);
     }
}

The answer is no open trades.

Although this code only mentions opening of positions ).

I have an assumption that the check does not accept the IsTesting() and IsVisualMode() functions and always returns false

My conclusion:

Functions IsTesting and IsVisualMode always return false.(My robot works only if there are already open orders in the account. And I have no idea how to open them only in tester)

If I do not check functions and just open position with minimal lot, then only NZDUSD with 1USD balance will work (error message).

If we check for balance, then of course no deal is opened.

Deals at other pairs are not opened under any conditions.

Sergey Likho:

I will tell you and your comrades a terrible secret. But it's not from the developers, it's a personal observation.

Some time ago, such a "trick with their ears" worked and validator let outright crap code in the market. But the developers are not clever and read the advice of "the experienced" ... So they closed that shop.

Free Tip:

Write in such a way that the Expert Advisor would work in a retarded way. If it is not possible to work, then there should be a message about it, at least once.

Alexey Viktorov:

I will tell you and your comrades a terrible secret. But it's not from the developers, it's a personal observation.

Some time ago, such a "trick with their ears" worked and validator let outright crap code in the market. But the developers are not clever and read the advice of "the experienced" ... So they closed that shop.

Free Tip:

Write in such a way that the Expert Advisor would work in a retarded way. If there is no possibility to work, then there should be a message about it, at least once.

Try to go through validation in Markt before stating this...

Vladimir Pastushak:

Try validating in the marketplace before stating that...

I don't stamp EAs for the sake of putting them in the marketplace. And never had such problems, never used such tricks, I always found the cause and fixed it. And another important aspect, I'm not going to write for the Market on mql4. So if I'm going to put something there, it will be only on mql5.

Sergey Likho:

If you do a balance check, of course the trade does not open.

On other pairs trades will not open under any conditions.

You're right to be covered)

Wait for developers to fix the validator, these things happen sometimes, stop panicking

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/296801/page15#comment_17853978
Does it also fail validation with this check?