Central Bank revokes licences of major forex dealers - page 8

Vitalii Ananev:

These too are on islands, they also did not have a Central Bank licence.

So that's fine!)

Yury Stukalov:
international?
The finance commission is supposed to decide disputes (the forex club is a member). Write an application there. There should be instructions on how to do it. Just do it when the deadline for withdrawal expires

Unicornis:

Now you can't even sing 'I've gone to live in London', then watch the news stories about the two LGBT fitness men. ;)

It already seems insistent that the directors of the shaggy-haired comedy programme Gorodok have switched jobs and are now on a full-time binge. ;)

these allegories are too complicated for me, i don't get it))

AurelianoV:
So fine!)

I wouldn't say that. If Alpari also has the same frenzy as the club, then they can also hold on to withdrawals.

Vitalii Ananev:

I wouldn't say that. If Alpari also has the same frenzy as the club, then they may as well hold on to withdrawals.

I don't think there's any reason for Alpari Limited to fold. I think Alpari Limited should not shut down. They registered on the islands for a reason. They registered on the islands for a reason.

AurelianoV:
I don't think Alpari Limited has any reason to fold. Why? They registered on the islands for a reason. Not for the good life.

I did not say that they would wind down their activities. I said that if everyone starts withdrawing at the same time, they may not have enough money to do so.

They simply shut down leftist offices that had been opened by significant Russian brokerage companies under their wings (you could say divisions) in order to advertise Forex services in the Russian Federation.

Because a brokerage company without a license from the Central Bank of Russia cannot openly promote itself.

Since during the two years of their existence they did not gain any clients and I think there was no such a goal, the Central Bank revoked the licenses.

Nothing has changed for the clients when these pseudo-CCs opened. And now, it will not change when they are closed.

What is there to discuss?

Vitalii Ananev:

I did not say that they would wind down their activities. I said that if everyone starts withdrawing at the same time, they might not have enough money to do so.

It means the money has been spun off. )

Even the Belizean dtzs write that the client's money is separate from the dtz's money.

The licence was only taken away from those dealing desks which do not have their own bank. All bank forex dealers are still licensed.

Man, it hurts for Alpari more than anyone else, I'm crying)))