New Market - how do we sell new EAs now? - page 3

Congratulations. :)
All right, I won't interfere with the topic about the market, which is not about signals, and the masters of logic. Have a good night! :)

Alexander Nikolaev:

Totally agree with the author of the topic. Market is killed by junk.
I support the introduction of a restriction on uploading new products by one author per period to the Market.
How much time does it take the programmer to create a new EA based on interesting trading logic? Not just to throw in an extra product, but for him to really consider the product worthy of the Market.
I think at least a week. And really interesting ideas are found even much less frequently.

I would suggest the owners of the resource the following option:
Withdraw all products from the Market with the possibility of verifying only one product per week. Inform the sellers about it.
EVERY SELLER should choose which of their products to republish first.
I.e. In the first few days ONLY the QUALITY products will remain in the Market (or interesting at least according to the authors).
Every week the seller will add another product, deciding which of the unpublished ones are worthy of attention.

After a year, automatically remove the product from publication. Let the seller publish again if they see fit.
In this way there will be no more than 50 products selected and supported by each vendor in the Market.
It's simply impossible to create more quality ones.

You can set a stricter limit - 1 per month. 12 products from one developer - the Market's reputation will return.

In my opinion - this is the only way to clean the Market from junk.
Or at least keep away from market "spammers" who publish any product they come across in the public domain.

apparently MQ wants to put up a Billion robots banner in the near future, come on in and you'll find something in this dump

more than 1-2 robots from the author - rubbish, work for a count

right these days a comrade on the forum every day is begging for help to refine a robot, and then from another account he sells it

Andrei Fandeev:

Completely agree with the author of the topic. Market is killed by junk.
I support the introduction of restrictions on uploading new products to the Market by one author per period.
How much time does it take the programmer to create a new Expert Advisor based on the trading logic that is interesting to him? Not just to throw in an extra product, but for him to really consider the product worthy of the Market.
I think at least a week. And really interesting ideas are found even much less frequently.

I would suggest the owners of the resource the following option:
Withdraw all products from the Market with the possibility of verifying only one product per week. Notify the sellers about it.
EVERY SELLER should choose which of their products to republish first.
I.e. In the first few days, ONLY the QUALITY products will remain in the Market (or interesting at least according to the authors).
Every week the seller will add another product, deciding which of the unpublished ones are worthy of attention.

After a year, automatically remove the product from publication. Let the seller publish again if they see fit.
In this way there will be no more than 50 products selected and supported by each vendor in the Market.
It is simply impossible to create more quality ones.

Or at least protect it from market "spammers" who publish any product they come across in the public domain.

Or follow the path of other marketplaces that have encountered similar problems and developed the only workable solution:

3 items for free, the rest for, say, $10 a month. :)

Andrei Fandeev:

I would suggest that the resource owners have this option:
Remove all products from the Market with the option to verify only one product per week. Let the vendors know about it.
EACH SELLER can choose which of their products to republish in the first place.
I.e. In the first few days, ONLY the QUALITY products will remain in the Market (or interesting at least according to the authors).

It is simply impossible to create more quality ones.

Or at least protect it from market "spammers" who publish any product they come across in the public domain.

the author has 78 products, 15 quid worth of grails) candidate #1 for littering. Start with yourself) leave a couple of workers, delete the rest.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

the ability to publish one product once a week and republish every year according to the same rule -- that's really "something" -- now I see why MK servicedesk has taken "away" as far as possible.

Do you disagree that the problem exists?
If you agree -- your solution to the problem?

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

... republishing under the same rule is really "something"...

Republishing would indicate that the author is keeping an eye on his product, responding to customer questions and comments, making updates, etc.
Otherwise, how do you clean up the accumulating "junk"?

Andrei Fandeev:

Don't you agree that there is a problem?
Otherwise, how else do you clean up the accumulating "junk"?

I don't see a problem at all and have never seen one.

Only someone who thinks their product is quality and not junk can see the clutter in Market -- and someone else's product is low-quality and junk.

I've already said before that the Market service "itself" advertises only those products that are on display -- that's only a couple dozen products -- that's it.

The rest of the products should be displayed / advertised dotty by itself (on their websites, in their profile, in services of resource, in communication with formuchans in private, etc.).

And in self-point advertising - it does not matter how many other products on the market and what their quality is.

So much so, that the presence of all the other products in the market can be neglected and never noticed at all.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

I don't see a problem at all and have never seen one.

Only someone who thinks their product is quality and not junk can see the clutter in Market -- and someone else's product is low-quality and junk.

I've already said before that the Market service "itself" advertises only those products that are on display -- that's only a couple dozen products -- that's it.

The rest of the products should be displayed / advertised dotty by itself (on their websites, in their profile, in services, when communicating with formuchans in private, etc.).

And in self-point marketing it does not matter how many other products are on the market and what their quality is.

So much so, that the presence of all the other products in the marketplace can be neglected and never noticed.

To show your profile you have to create threads with polls or stupid questions?