My approach. The core is the engine. - page 46

Реter Konow:

Give it a try. Give me an example. I posted the engine. Make your counterpart for starters. Took me an hour. And how long will it take you?

(An hour, - that's leisurely and with tea).

Your competitive spirit is alien to me. When I need a GUI in a program - I make it in a day's work, leisurely. Completely under my control. You're the one who kept asking Anatoly to compete. He's got you by the waist. Silently. You're full of shit.

Artyom Trishkin:

Your competitive spirit is alien to me. When I need a GUI in a program, I make it in a day's work, unhurriedly. Completely under my control. You're the one who kept urging Anatoly to try it out. He's got you by the waist. Silently. You're full of shit.

When and where?

Реter Konow:

When and where?

In a previous life. And you still can't give birth to anything worthwhile.

Artyom Trishkin:

Your competitive spirit is alien to me. When I need GUI in a program - I make it in a day of leisurely work. Completely under my control. You're the one who kept urging Anatoly to try it out. He's got you by the waist. Silently. You're full of shit.

Anatoly has one code that has no counterpart and is unlikely to exist. Hint: Working with a tester, that's the real thing!

Artyom Trishkin:

From a previous life. And you still can't come up with anything worthwhile.

Sounds like pure provocation. Just a provocation.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Anatoly has one code that has no counterpart and is unlikely to exist. Hint: Working with a tester, that's the real thing!

Anatoly has a lot of good stuff. I haven't implemented some of them. For example, the drawn input field.

Реter Konow:

Anatoly has a lot of good stuff. Some I haven't implemented. For example, the drawn input field.

Yes, 0.5% of manual traders need this field. And anyway, it's not about that.

Реter Konow:

Sounds like pure provocation. Just a provocation.

Consider it as you see fit. You can reread the discussions of Anatoly's articles - there are your attempts to compete. But Anatoly did everything long ago, modestly, qualitatively, professionally, "without noise and dust", and you are still praising yourself.

Реter Konow:

Anatoly has a lot of good stuff. Some I haven't implemented. For example, the drawn input box.

You do things that are in the standard terminal windows, but you don't look there even once a day, well once a week, yes, but you don't need a GUI for that

Artyom Trishkin:

Consider it as you see fit. You may reread discussions of Anatoly's articles - there you have your attempts to compete. But Anatoly did everything long ago, modestly, qualitatively, professionally, "without noise and dust", and you are still praising yourself.

Rather, I am critical of my work. That's why I am improving all the time.

Anatoly is good. No doubt about it. The library is good.

But, even the window I showed you today can be done with great difficulty. Not to mention much more.

Just for the sake of interest, you may compose and show here the code you need to write to repeat my window and we will compare it with my version.