My approach. The core is the engine. - page 176

I want to clarify so it's not too late later :) and correctly understood.

I checked now, and a search turns up a lot of things, humour, advertising, sarcasm, etc. I quoted the original, Mohammed Ali.

jdjahfkahjf:
I want to clarify so it's not too late later :) and correctly understood.

I checked now, and a search turns up a lot of things, humour, advertising, sarcasm, etc. I was quoting the original, Mohammed Ali.

Sleep. In sleep, flutter like a butterfly and pity like a bee. Sleep.

What sleep?! Mars One is "bankrupt" (Mavrodi is already jealous, other schemes have come up with cooler ones). :)

jdjahfkahjf:
What sleep?! Mars One is "bankrupt" (Mavrodi is already jealous, other schemes have come up with cooler ones). :)

to prepare the crew for Venus :-) it is true that the pressure there is high - so it is necessary to plush all at once, so that they get used to it. Having taken into account One's mistakes - a voyage not only without coming back from there, but also without flying there. And no one will stick to the technical feasibility.

funding by trip wires, Venus after all :-)

A teaser of a dynamic window.

1. All window handles work and the window can be resized in any direction.
  2. The window is scaled by double clicking, touching the top of the chart, if the cursor continues to move to the Y -5 coordinate value, by pressing the zoom button. The same as in Windows windows.
  3. When scaled, the window adapts to chart changes.
  4. The window has built-in scroll bars and can therefore contain lists and large tables.

(Click to view.)

New table features have been added:

1. Changing the column width.
  2. Column rotation using drag&drop.
  3. Column phenomenon management via a panel.

Nikolai, I invite you to participate in the development of the engine. I need an algorithm to reduce the kanvas image to fit the icon. It will pop up when hovering over the minimized window tab in the taskbar, (a la windows). Help me out, and I'll put your name in the engine. That'll be your advertisement. :)

Реter Konow:

Nikolai, I invite you to participate in the development of the engine. I need an algorithm to reduce the kanvas image to fit the icon. It will pop up when hovering over the minimized window tab in the taskbar, (a la windows). Help me out, and I'll put your name in the engine. It'll be your advertisement. :)

Thanks Peter.
Maybe I'd take part if you could give me some faith in the feasibility of your creation and start working with classes. But so far you haven't succeeded.
The more so, I've already posted ready solution of scaling the canvas somewhere here on this forum about a year ago. You may use it.

Nikolai Semko:
Thank you, Peter.
Perhaps I would, if you could give me a little faith in the appropriateness of your creation and start working with classes. But so far you haven't succeeded.
The more so, I've already posted ready solution of scaling the canvas somewhere here on this forum about a year ago. You may use it.

Yes, I've seen that solution. I don't have a "vital" need for help, and I can do everything myself, but it's not interesting that way. Working together in community on an interesting project is much more exciting. The point is that the engine can become an advertising platform for its developers, because it's easy to make a window with names and links to profiles, or even to products in the Marketplace.

At this stage, classes or not, it doesn't matter anymore. Everything works, and what else doesn't work will soon. There are still plenty of opportunities and directions for development. If people deliver interesting algorithms, I will integrate them into the engine and put their names into it with their advertising. If the engine goes viral, there will be benefits for everyone who participates. You're one of the ones who could definitely get involved due to your kanvas drawing skills. But others have something to offer as well.

Here's an idea.

I need to develop a solution. My window consists of a set of MT objects - canvases. Their images need to be reduced first individually and then combined into one. We need such an algorithm. That is, let's say, individually, but to combine the shrunken images, not yet.