My approach. The core is the engine. - page 183

Реter Konow:
Right. Fair enough. I agree.

Good. But I'll still keep track - you've undermined your own faith.

Artyom Trishkin:

Good. But I'll keep track anyway - you've undermined your own faith.

Well, you've never behaved differently. I wouldn't expect otherwise, you've undermined your own faith in you. )

Реter Konow:
Well, you've never behaved otherwise. I wouldn't expect otherwise, you've undermined my own faith in you. )

I don't have to behave "differently" to you as a resource user, not as a person, fulfilling my duties as a moderator.
The rules of the resource are the same for everyone, and no one here can be "more the same". You should just understand that there is a user, and there is (aka) a moderator. And the "moderator" imposes certain responsibilities on the "user".

Artyom Trishkin:

I don't have to behave "differently" to you as a resource user and not as a person fulfilling my duties as a moderator.
The rules of the resource are the same for everyone, and no one here can be "more equal". You should just understand that there is a user, and there is (aka) a moderator. And the "moderator" imposes certain responsibilities on the "user".

Yes, I agree. I just don't understand why a moderator is allowed to flood, psychologically pressure or insinuate that a person is dishonest. read your posts above. You are blatantly manipulative, insinuating my dishonesty, before clarifying the issue. Do you think this is acceptable because you are a moderator?

Реter Konow:
Yes, I agree. I just don't understand why a moderator is allowed to flub, psychologically pressure or insinuate that a person is dishonest. read your posts above. You are blatantly manipulative, insinuating my dishonesty, before the issue is clarified. Do you think this is acceptable because you are a moderator?

I see the position. Then it's easier to delete everything without "flooding" and ban without finding out, isn't it?

Your words about the probable feebleness of your further developments can be perceived differently from the fact that everything you wrote earlier was a PR campaign?

Artyom Trishkin:

I see the position. Then it's easier to delete everything without "flooding" and ban without finding out, isn't it?

Can your words about the probable paid nature of your further developments be perceived differently from the fact that everything you wrote earlier was a PR campaign?

//------------------

To think publicly about the possibility of future products being paid for was a gaffe on my part, I admit. But to hint at my cosmic cunning and dishonesty is to show your nature, not to denounce mine. And this isn't the first time you've done this. Flooding, innuendo, manipulation... You are maintaining a negative communication backdrop in my threads for no apparent reason. If this is a personal grudge, then you should control yourself, and do not forget that you are a moderator. But you do know where and when you are overstepping your authority.

Реter Konow:
Yes, I agree. I just don't understand why a moderator is allowed to flood, psychologically pressure or insinuate that a person is dishonest. read your posts above. You are blatantly manipulative, hinting at my dishonesty, to the point of clarifying the issue. Do you think this is acceptable because you are a moderator?

Because you have long ago broken every possible rule many times, you don't get banned just because you are being experimented on.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Because you have long since broken every possible rule many times, you are not banned just because you are being experimented on.

And what is this experiment? :)

Реter Konow:
What is the experiment? :)

I wonder how events would unfold if given full freedom.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

I wonder how events would unfold if given full freedom.

Is the material from observations and conclusions already collected?