My approach. The core is the engine. - page 163

i missed something like this and the kernel-engine code became open, documented and a support site appeared ?

C# rules so far :-) There is a certainty that Microsoft will not abruptly change the API, will not be offended by abruptly slamming the door...
and miracle of miracles - sharp has documentation, users and tons of examples and libraries...

PS/ it makes no difference whether the software needs third party ex4, ex5 or dll. They are all closed, compiled and can carry a malicious part

Artyom Trishkin:

Read as: "Shame about me, I tried so hard. P.K."

You just saw a threat, simple, easy, quick and affordable, to your years of effort - all your hard work will just be flushed down the toilet.

But the authors you are supposedly fighting for, if they see that their tools become less popular, they will easily make them using C#, or maybe just quickly make new ones. And that is exactly the threat. But not to society and the marketplace, but to you. After all, it's easy to read it in your veiled "concern for the people"

C# doesn't hurt me in any way. I was focused on free distribution of the builder, and I'm not losing anything financially. The engine won't be flushed either, because it provides services for pluggable EAs. And it's much easier to connect to it than to Sharp. My GUI is not much inferior to Sharpe's and is constantly improving. When hybrids proliferate, scammers will raise their heads and my solutions will be touted as safe, which will give me publicity. And I will eventually make Wiz.studio too.

So, I have nothing to lose. But the ecosystem, the marketplace and the reputation of algotrading may suffer. But, as they say, at your own risk.

Artyom Trishkin:

But the authors, you are supposedly fighting for, if they see that their tools become less popular, they will easily make them using C#, or may be just quickly make new ones.

How do you think they will sell them? That is, the authors will see that Sharpe features have emerged and their utilities are unattractive against their backdrop. Then they will make them in conjunction with Sharpe? And how will they sell???

They will stupidly get a background that will cripple their products in the eyes of customers, but they won't be able to change anything, because Market RULES will not allow to sell programs linked to Sharp. So, they will lose customers.

But even here, I win. I'll give them my designer and they'll at least somehow make up for the visual difference with Sharpe apps. So your ridiculous remarks about me are nonsense.

Реter Konow:

Peter, why are you making such a fuss? I haven't published anything yet. Maybe I'll end up presenting something? Who knows;)

Vasiliy Sokolov:

Peter, why are you making such a fuss? I haven't published anything yet. Maybe I'll end up with something that doesn't make sense. Who knows;)

I guess I assume a priori genius in you... :))

Peter, why is it that every time your chain of logical reasoning leads the world to pralaya when the world ignores your engine?

Nikolai Semko:
Peter, why does your chain of logical reasoning lead the world to pralaye every time the world ignores your engine?

Well, if by "the world" you mean our community, ecosystem, algotrading, market, then I see their condition as stagnation and slow movement towards destruction. Market chaos (an uncontrolled influx of software) is one of the symptoms of the "leaching of meaning" from the activity called algotrading. When a niche is occupied and there is no space for development, everyone loses motivation and money. Everything shrinks and gets poorer. New ideas and goals are needed to change the trend. New creative inspirations. If this is not injected into a stagnant environment, it will continue to collapse. I create new and safe algotrading content to bring it out of stagnation and back into development. If this is not done, the logical step would be exactly pralaye.

Also, pralaye can occur if you choose the wrong path and push the environment in the wrong direction of development.

Reg Konow, do you need to know MQL to use your engine?

I can just see Lenin on an armoured car: "Comrades..., the revolution the Bolsheviks have been talking about for so long...".

prostotrader:
Reg Konow, do you need to know MQL to use your engine?

At the most basic level. Beginners can do it easily.