My approach. The core is the engine. - page 154

Dmitry Fedoseev:

What level is that?

The level of squares.

Реter Konow:

A level of squares.

You didn't even realise that the point of the task was not the squares.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

You didn't even realise it wasn't about squares.

Ouch. Don't scare me with the complexity.)

Реter Konow:

Ouch. Don't be intimidated by the complexity.)

Here scare not scare - for you the level of complexity is unsolvable. Or solvable in three... something... days... year...

Dmitry Fedoseev:

You can't scare me here - your level of difficulty is insurmountable.

All right, fine. So be it.

Igor Makanu:

Objectively speaking, with Sharp, you can make a GUI quickly and well and plug it in. But, that's for those who know Sharp and know how to plug it in. In my variant it is not necessary. The user gets everything ready. Just fills in the file and that's it.

The Sharpe option is not for the masses. You have to understand that. And my goal is mass distribution.

Whether or not it succeeds is another question.

Igor Makanu:

HH: I use library from MT4/MT5 delivery, source code is readable, I have made 3 orders for graphic panels, the basic elements - panels, buttons, checkboxes, work fine, documentation is present

As they say, you're welcome! Only the capabilities of these libraries are relatively small, GUI quality suffers, labor intensive - quite high. So, again, not for the masses.

Реter Konow:

Level squares.

Your level was the level of the string (whatever you want to think of it as). All that you have done further is not your merit, but those who have made you do better. At the same time, you did not thank anyone, but you inflated yourself and your greatness even more.
It's not yours, it's the ones who made you get out of your thong.

Igor Makanu:

Once again, the developers have made full support in MQL5 for .dll in Sharp, you don't need to plug anything in!

You just write the library name in the MQL code and that's it! Even the names of functions and their parameters will be visible in MU

what should i do? drag buttons and checkboxes in VS2017 form designer? or write one function to copy the states of graphic form elements to arrays passed by reference from MQl5?

As practice shows, MQL is quite difficult even for experienced programmers, but retirees, who have never known how to program, learn to write their first programs in the same MQL.

If a user can write or modify the code in MQL5 by himself, the Sharpe programmer with knowledge of С++ won't have any problems at all.

This is all a theory. You can do it this way and that way. In practice, there are very few people who would do it and plug it in at once.

And you forget about the Market.

Igor Makanu:

Your kernelmaker can be taken and used at ))))

Exactly. You can take it and use it. Insert code for groups, windows. All in one piece. Click the button and you get the connection files.

My language is an order of magnitude lighter than the library language. That's why I'm talking about mass.