Would you invest in a PAMM account that does not drain at all? - page 11

Boris Gulikov:

It's not "no big DC")) )))

It's scammers in the guise of a brokerage house. And I'm not saying it's just a kitchen. I'm saying that it's a scam. And that it's a dirty scam.

Today it's the only brokerage house I've ever seen. Thank God! Even the well known DC on T has fixed itself.

Maybe when you get it - your league will stop leaking?

I've been talking to the "I" broker on their forum for five years now. Not one person I know has ever seen posts about being profited from it, many of them are managers. There are hundreds, thousands of people, the forum is even dumbed down. Most often they complain about incorrect stop, but all complaints are settled. I would say that you have had bad experience with this.

I think you have a sad experience, so sad that there is a big sediment. Or you read reviews and draw conclusions based on them. But if you open the reviews of any broker, there will be the same ones about fraud, someone is unlucky. There will always be a percentage of people who are unlucky enough to work with a broker and there will be some conflicts. So it has nothing to do with E in particular.

Ivan Butko:

I've been talking to the "E" broker on their forum for five years now. Not a single person I know has seen posts about profiting from it, many of them are managers. There are hundreds, thousands of people, the forum is even dumbed down. Most often they complain about incorrect stop, but all complaints are settled. I would say that you have had bad experience with this.

I think you have a sad experience, so sad that there is a big sediment. Or you read reviews and draw conclusions based on them. But if you open the reviews of any broker, there will be the same ones about fraud, someone is unlucky. There will always be a percentage of people who are unlucky enough to work with a broker and there will be some conflicts. So it has nothing to do with E in particular.

Good luck! )))

I can't make the market itself a bullet with an offset centre of gravity, you never know where it will fly out. In my own experience, I do not manage to make more than 100% a year with a drawdown not exceeding 15%.

test

test statistic

these are the results...

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:

I can't make the market itself a bullet with an offset centre of gravity, you never know where it will fly out. In my own experience, I do not manage to make more than 100% a year with a drawdown not exceeding 15%.

So these are the results...

Are you using a neural network as well? Or your algorithms?

Ivan Butko:

Do you have a neural network too? Or do you have your own algorithms?

My own algorithms, I've worked with neuronics too, or rather with Random Forest.

Boris Gulikov:
Maybe when you figure it out, your league will stop leaking.

Why would she stop leaking?

It doesn't leak, it works like it's supposed to work. I'm surprised at people who think that if you put two opposing systems together, they can make a profit... If there was no spread, they would give zero in total. If there's a spread, they would give a "loss at the speed of the spread". The league provides that kind of loss, it's not about making money, it's about "a pool of well-established TS", I've said many times before.

Renat Akhtyamov:

When you finish reading this post, you will understand about both the kitchens and the market.

The market (the whole market) is a kitchen.

Well, what does this have to do with the DC, what does it have to do with "interbank", what does it have to do with quotes, if it's just a question of terms?

Usually, when they say "kitchen", they mean "non-kitchen", but if "the whole market is a kitchen" - what is the meaning of this epithet? Well the Volga flows into the Caspian Sea. Thanks, CEP, I'll keep that in mind.

Georgiy Merts:

Well, then, what does the DC have to do with "interbank", what does it have to do with quotes, if it's just a question of terms?

Usually, when they say "kitchens" they mean "non-kitchens", but if "the whole market is a kitchen" - what's the point of the epithet? Well the Volga flows into the Caspian Sea. Thanks, CEP, I'll keep that in mind.

That is what I mean.

You just have to adjust if you like the terms.

The choice is up to the customer.

And always understand - you got in, you're to blame.

Georgiy Merts:

Why would she "stop leaking"?

It doesn't leak at all, it works as it's supposed to work. What amazes me is that people who think that if they put two opposing systems, they may make a profit... If there was no spread, they would give zero in total. If there's a spread, they would give a "loss at the speed of the spread". The league provides that kind of loss, it's not about making money, it's about "a pool of well-established TS", I've said it many times before.

That's a strange goal. To create a pool of well-established draining TCs. )))

And on the topic, I understand that Chu...v has recently lost more than 1.5 million dollars of investors' money in his PAMMs, but the topikaster still believes in him?

Ivan Butko:

I've been chatting to the "E" broker on their forum for about five years now. Not a single person I know has seen posts about being ripped off, many of them are managers. There are hundreds, thousands of people, the forum is even dumbed down. Most often they complain about incorrect stop, but all complaints are settled. I would say that you have had bad experience with this.

Just E bans everyone who complains. And there's not a few of them.