MT5 stock trading with access to the NYSE where to find it ? - page 8

Evgeny Belyaev:

Have you traded with others? Have you traded on the stock exchange at all?

Of course not, I was just passing through.
Any substantive questions?

Roman:

Of course not, I was just passing through.
Any questions on the merits?

To the demo theorists, I have no questions.

Evgeny Belyaev:

To the demo theorists, no questions asked.

:)) Not at all.

Good afternoon!

Who already works with these brokers?

On which platform is it possible to buy shares of the American company "Sundance Strategies Inc"?

Viktor Lubimov:

Has anyone in this thread found a broker with access to US equities with a REAL bet? so that it is complete, like the picture and not just a sham

MQ have made a gateway to IB.
It is currently being tested in Afanasievsky's hedge fund.
This gateway is not yet available to other clients.

Roman:

It is clear that all brokers have a pricing grid,
It was just mentioned above that the commission is taken as a % of volume
Maybe they didn't fully understand the tariff plans.
But still IB broker tariff, would be less attractive as IB earns from reselling.
I am not interested in RF brokers.

Do you have any advice for non-RF brokers, where you can intraday and medium term fund? I do not think that the platform is important.

By the way, do you consider risks other than trading? Or maybe you have citizenship apart from the RF, for example a country with English law?

Aleksey Mavrin:

Do you have any advice for non-RF brokers where you can invest and medium-term funds? The platform is not so important.

By the way, do you consider risks other than trading? Or maybe you have a country with English law, not RF?

https://www.moex.com/ru/members.aspx

Московская Биржа - Список Участников торгов
Московская Биржа - Список Участников торгов
  • www.moex.com
Влияем на развитие, создаем будущее. Миссия Группы — способствовать экономическому росту и реструктуризации российской экономики путем расширения возможностей по привлечению капитала для компаний и создания удобной, надежной и прозрачной инвестиционной среды для российских и иностранных инвесторов.