MT5 stock trading with access to the NYSE where to find it ? - page 4

Vladimir Karputov:

Press "Create new account".

What does this have to do with a new account if you want a connection to an existing one?

Alexey Kozitsyn:

What does this have to do with a new account if you want to connect to an existing one?

The server must have protection against multiple connections. Therefore, try to open a demo account on this server by yourself via the terminal ("Accounts" - "Open an account" - "Enter broker name or IP...").

Vladimir Karputov:

The server must have protection against multiple connections. Therefore, try to open a demo account on the specified server yourself via the terminal ("Accounts" - "Open an account" - "Enter broker name or whatever the IP is...").

Same thing. Just does not give anything to do.

Failed to open a demo account.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

I got hooked up, and the papers are just a song.

Thanks for the information!

Try connecting to Just2Trade-MT5 - I think there should be just as many instruments there.

Vladimir Karputov:

Vladimir, can you show me a list of all the tools available on the Tradeview-Demo server?

Alexey Kozitsyn:

Vladimir, can you show a list of all tools available on the Tradeview-Demo server?

Attached the names of the symbols and the path to the symbol

Files:

Vladimir Karputov:

Attached the names of the symbols and the path to the symbol

Thank you. Another question. Were there any BS type transactions seen on this server yesterday on exchange symbols?

Alexey Kozitsyn:

Thank you. Another question. Were there any BS type trades seen on this server yesterday on exchange symbols?

Didn't get anything. And anyway - I slept yesterday.

Vladimir Karputov:

Enclosed symbol names and symbol path

IMHO, this set of shares is a small proportion of those traded. I understand there are no bids on the stock exchange?

Dmitriy Skub:

IMHO, this set of shares is a small proportion of those traded. I take it that orders are not displayed on the stock exchange?

Ask at technical support. I gave the demo account data.