MT5 stock trading with access to the NYSE where to find it ? - page 2

Sergey Chalyshev:

This is the stock market section. What does this have to do with forex dealers?

Or did I miss something or didn't find it?

Let's not jump to conclusions. We are in the process of opening access to the exchange on a demo account ...

Vladimir Karputov:

No rush to judgment. The process of opening access to the exchange on a demo account is underway ...

Ok. If it works, please let me know here.

Vladimir Karputov:

No rush to judgment. The process of opening access to the exchange on a demo account is underway ...

Can you specify where this process is going on? it is very interesting information

Sergey Chalyshev:
Ok. If it works, please let me know here.

There is a separate forex section and a separate stock exchange section. But I personally could not connect to the demo they sent me. Only the real server is available, and the demo does not work on it.

Alexey Kozitsyn:

There is a separate forex section and a separate stock exchange section. But I personally could not connect to the demo they sent me. Only the real server is available, on which the demo does not work.

I also have a good idea to buy a broker-dealer, I don't find anything about commissions, all the pages just say open an account. And it says something about matchmaking.

Sergey Chalyshev:

The broker-dealer is strange, I couldn't find anything about commissions, on all the pages just open an account. And it says something about matchmaking.

Yes, if you search through Yandex - it is not found at all, as if it was created a couple of days ago.

In general, the number was a failure - I never got the mail. Support is freezing for 10 minutes at a time.

Sergey Chalyshev:

The broker-dealer is strange, I couldn't find anything about commissions, only open an account on all the pages. And it says something about matchmaking.

I thought I was the only under-user, I couldn't find anything on the website either, except some water and open an account.

Take advantage:

user:

user:

tprv7cnx ( only read pass )

52.56.220.170:443

Vladimir Karputov:

Here's the answer: they don't have stocks and futures:

"no mt5 have fx and stokcs"

There is a MetaTrader icon on the left, so if you click on it, a hat comes up saying they have everything, but there is nothing in the points on the website.

Apparently, they are just launching it and the site is not ready for presentation