Are you ready to entrust dealing centres with at least $10,000? - page 8

Georgiy Merts:

Well noooo....

In the morning, you'll be hungry again, and you'll need that same 'borscht'. And in the evening, you'll want sex.

I don't get the "and all the girls are yours" part... A man needs "sex + borscht", a woman needs "dough-biceps-babble" from a man.

I don't see any reason to "pine for the green" or "hang." Everything is great, you provide what she needs, she provides what you need. That's the basis for a couple. And if both of these points are in place, there is bound to be that "luboff" that has been written about here above.

And if your (or her) real needs aren't being met in a couple - even if there was some love there - it will fade quite quickly.

The dog loved his master...and he dumped her at an airport somewhere and she's been waiting for him for days...she was loyal to him for food according to you??? not a dead issue - you wouldn't understand, she didn't take food when she was fed either...so life was not nice to her from such an affair...

Added: I don't know how one can live as a half-robot....although your true I do, I was abandoned at the time like that dog....one has to live...

Сергей Криушин:

People-unhumans have completely forgotten about love... "Sex + borscht" to one person, a pompous entourage to another - and all the girls are yours, a mutually beneficial communication to the third... after all this, what happens, I mean in the morning - green with boredom, maybe to hang yourself...with all these scenarios and pictures television feeds our young people, they have gone crazy, so they zombify the population that they need nothing but sex and borscht, where sympathy for a hand movement, a turn of the head, a kind smile, an angelic kiss of a child - all this translates into monetary relations with music......chicks followed the Decembrists to prison for money and sex, according to you ... you can also say that no, they were bound by contracts to the church ... yes, degrading dignity below the plinth is the first rule of manipulation, which Western propaganda did to us in its time and which TNT successfully does with its durDom 2... in Soviet times they would not have been allowed near the audience... but what to say - you will not understand anyway ...((

The process of dibilisation is on stream and this is a deliberate approach. People with reduced spiritual potential are easier to control.

Aleksey Ivanov:
The process of dibilisation is on stream and this is a deliberate approach. People with reduced spiritual potential are easier to control.

Not just easier, but very easy. What is there to think about - you have to jump!

Renat Akhtyamov:
10 quid max.
Five is optimal (5<10, max=10).

Aleksey Ivanov:
The process of brainwashing is on purpose, and this is a well-thought-out approach. People with reduced spiritual potential are easier to control.

Yes, it is easier to live as a robot, but there is always something missing... you always have to go to the fridge... sometimes for beer, sometimes for sausage, sometimes just for fun, when there is no beer or sausage - you open it, close it, go for a smoke, and do something necessary... If it wasn't for Forex, I would probably go crazy or drink myself to death...

Сергей Криушин:

The dog loved his master...and he scoundrelly abandoned her somewhere at the airport and she has been waiting for him for days on end...she was loyal to him for food according to you??? not a dead giveaway - you would not understand, she did not even take food when she was fed...that is she was not happy with the betrayal....

Added: I don't know how one can live as a half robot...although your true I do, I was abandoned at the time like that dog...gotta live...

You're humanizing the dog too much.

If a dog is used to not taking food from strangers, it won't take it because the master has forbidden it. He'll wait for his master just so he can get his food.

In fact, love, affection, closeness and warmth do not contradict the need for simple and clear needs. Moreover, it is the presence of a comfortable "sex + borscht" package that supports this very affection and warmth, if only out of simple gratitude.

Сергей Криушин:

It's easier to live as a robot, but there's always something missing... you're always in the fridge... for beer, then for sausage, or just for fun, when there's no beer or sausage - you open it, close it, go for a smoke, and do something necessary...

In principle, a person has a choice - he is able to look at himself from the outside and free himself from complexes and, most importantly, from stupid stereotypes of thinking, behaviour, etc., imposed on him.

Georgiy Merts:

You are humanising the dog too much.

If a dog is used to not taking food from strangers, he won't take it because the master has forbidden it. And it will wait for the master just to get some food.

In fact, love, affection, closeness, warmth of the soul do not contradict the need for simple and clear needs. Moreover, it is the presence of a comfortable set of "sex + borscht" that supports this very affection and warmth, if only out of simple gratitude.

Pushkin accurately said 210 years ago "A habit is given to us from above... It is a substitute for happiness" (c), but we are always short of something, not necessarily sex... there was no sex before, now there are boys with girls in the bush all summer, 14-year-old boys, but still... and they do not even hesitate, but brag about it to each other...

Aleksey Ivanov:
In principle, one has a choice - one is able to look at oneself from the outside and free oneself from the complexes and, most importantly, the stupid stereotypes of thinking, behaviour, etc. imposed on one.

Come on... How will you free yourself from your needs ?

Сергей Криушин:

Pushkin accurately said 210 years ago "A habit is given to us from above... it is a substitute for happiness" (c), but there is always something missing, not necessarily sex... there was no sex before, now there are boys with girls all summer in the bush, 14-year-old boys, but still... and they are not even shy, they brag to each other...

This is from the 'and you say' series.