Are you ready to entrust dealing centres with at least $10,000? - page 3

Dmitiry Ananiev:

Well, with MQL there is no problem to make crosses.

But the spreads - yes... It's hard to make money on them...

The DC has low spreads, and trading is quite comfortable.

Vitaly Stepanov:

What can you tell us about regulators? Which regulator is the priority in this field? I hope it is not forbidden to discuss forex regulators here. As far as I know in Belarus certain of our brokers are regulated by the Central Bank of Belarus.

Any opinion on regulators would be interesting.

I only worked at two of them with normal amounts. One regulated by fca (in uk), but fca leverage up to 30 now, it is enough for me as a whole, but I feel safer when it is more. The other is Swiss banking licence, can't remember the abbreviation. I liked the Swiss one: I withdrew 40k in one day with no problems at all. But that is my personal experience.
So 10k was normally withdrawn even from the well-known company with the letter A). I did not, of course, space interest at 100% per month, as many like to do.

There is an alternative to all the DCs - the Moscow Exchange

Maxim Romanov:
I have only worked with two with normal amounts. One is regulated by fca (is in uk), but fca has cut the leverage to 30 now, this is generally enough for me, but calmer when more. The other is Swiss banking licence, can't remember the abbreviation. I liked the Swiss one: I withdrew 40k in one day with no problems at all. But that is my personal experience.
And so 10k was normally withdrawn even from the well-known A company). I did not, of course, do space percentages of 100% a month, as many people like to do.

I don't claim 100% per month. I am basically a sensible person. For many years my money was invested at 5% per month, I was more than happy with it. It is clear that forex, this is a high risk investment, and 5% is not a bad tabosh. The problem is that our brokerage companies even with their slippery contracts and conditions, are not ready to execute even that. The problem is also that there is nowhere to complain. All the regulators created by brokerage companies are inefficient, to put it mildly. What about foreign "brokers", they are outside our legal field and I personally am not ready to resolve disputes in a Swiss court, for example. And the same company on the letter A having the license of the Central Bank offers completely unacceptable conditions, it is even ridiculous.

They are valid only for a tick. But it is possible to advertise on TV.

Victor Semenchuk:

I don't quite understand how you can trade hard currency there with their time constraints.

Vitaly Stepanov:

I do not quite understand how you can trade hard currency there with their time constraints.

Yes. Our greedy bankers cannot even organize a normal DC to steal money from people honestly... the only thing they know how to do is steal and go abroad like London... Where do people learn stock trading, so they have to wander among various untouchable foreign scam artists and lose millions while they gain their wits...((

Сергей Криушин:

Yes... Our greedy bankers cannot even organize a normal brokerage house to steal money from people in an honest manner... The only thing they can do is to steal and run away to foreign countries like London... Where do people learn stock trading, so they have to wander among various untouchable scam artists abroad and lose millions until they gain an understanding...((.

I have, in principle, got the answer to my original question. I realized that there are no traders here, only sellers and programmers. Only, what do you sell if you do not trade yourself?

Vitaly Stepanov for information. The Belarusian license is equal to the Russian one. Some take it to work on the Russian market.

Konstantin Nikitin:
Vitaly Stepanov for information. A Belarusian license is equal to a Russian one. Some people take it to work on the Russian market.

How is this possible?

How can you work in the Russian market with a license from the Central Bank of the Republic of Belarus?

Victor Semenchuk:

There are not even 10% of the instruments that the dealing desk provides.