Win10 MT4 MT5 not installed - page 4

What build of operating system do you have?

Renat Fatkhullin:
What is your operating system build?

Systeminfo output

OS name: Microsoft Windows 10 Corporate 2015 with long-term maintenance

OS Version: 10.0.10240 N/A

OS Manufacturer: Microsoft Corporation

OS Options: Isolated workstation

OS build: Multiprocessor Free

System manufacturer: Gigabyte Technology Co.

System Model: GA-MA770-UD3

System Type: x64-based PC

Processor(s): Number of Processor(s): 1.

[01]: AMD64 Family 16 Model 4 Stepping 2 AuthenticAMD ~2800 MHz

BIOS version: Award Software International, Inc. F9g, 08.07.2010

Full physical memory: 4,094MB

SemenTalonov:

You've got it wrong. The result shows that any executable covered byVMProtect v3.00 - 3.1.2 will hang my Win10 system now.

MetaEditor is an independent executable and can be run without terminal. Want to check it, find it in the folder with the installed terminal and run it.

I can't check it, as I have many terminals installed, but on a clean computer like yours, I don't know how MetaEditor will behave when started.

Have you checked my installation?

Установка МТ5 - требует настройки прокси-сервера.
Установка МТ5 - требует настройки прокси-сервера.
  • www.mql5.com
Ситуация такая: устанавливаю на ноутбук МТ5. Win7, 32 бит, делал это уже на этом ноуте 100 раз - все было без проблем...

Alexey Viktorov:

I can't check, as I have many terminals installed, but on a clean computer like yours, I don't know how MetaEditor will behave when started.

Have you checked my installation?

No, I haven't. If you have connection with developers, you can try to solve this problem without crutches, maybe it will not become widespread in the future.

SemenTalonov:

No, I haven't. If there is a connection to the developers you can try to solve the problem without crutches, so that it might not become a mass problem in the future.

Give people remote access, why bother?

SemenTalonov:

Nah, surgery is definitely not an option) If therapeutic methods don't help, I'll just have to rewrite the codes from MQL to C# for a different terminal.

Rest assured, the terminal has nothing to do with it.

Ramiz Mavludov:
Rest assured, the terminal has nothing to do with it.

I'm starting to lose faith in the starter...

A person who writes in at least 2 languages can't figure out what's wrong, describe the problem or look at the windup logs?

Bummer.

SemenTalonov:

Systeminfo output

OS name: Microsoft Windows 10 Corporate 2015 with long-term maintenance

OS Version: 10.0.10240 N/A

OS Manufacturer: Microsoft Corporation

OS Options: Isolated workstation

OS build: Multiprocessor Free

System manufacturer: Gigabyte Technology Co.

System Model: GA-MA770-UD3

System Type: x64-based PC

Processor(s): Number of Processor(s): 1.

[01]: AMD64 Family 16 Model 4 Stepping 2 AuthenticAMD ~2800 MHz

BIOS version: Award Software International, Inc. F9g, 08.07.2010

Full physical memory: 4,094MB

The current build of Windows 10 is 10.0.17763, which is 7,000 builds newer.

Sitting on the first build of the operating system is the height of irrationality. No one is going to write fixes for it.

LTSB is a psychological trap for a certain category of people.

Renat Fatkhullin:

The current build of Windows 10 is 10.0.17763, which is 7,000 builds newer.

Sitting on the first build of an operating system is the height of unreasonableness. No one is going to write fixes for it.

LTSB is a psychological trap for a certain category of people.

Honestly, I haven't kept up with its development and builds, put it in and forgot about it. That means you have to install 1809 with all the implications...

LTSB - because all unnecessary things have been cut out and updates are rare but stable.

So I fall into that certain category of people.

SemenTalonov:

Honestly, I didn't follow its development and builds, put it in and forgot about it. This means you have to install 1809 and all that to get it to work...

It doesn't.

It just means upgrade to a decent version and don't sit on the first public release, or even LTSB.

LTSB - because all unnecessary stuff has been cut out and updates are rare but stable.

LTSB is self-defeating for a certain category of users who are confident in what is being claimed.

Those who develop and mass support their software, know very well the price and principles of LTSB builds. Freeze and forget, because it's rare and [un]stable!