Vertical line. - page 3

Rashid Umarov:

If it does, it won't be anytime soon. It will be somewhere on the hundredth place as a far away non-priority task.

I see, thank you. And what's the best way to solve this problem? For vertical and oblique segments your own buffer? What drawing styles are better to use?

Rashid Umarov:

If it does, it won't be anytime soon. It will be somewhere on the hundredth place as a far away non-priority task.

Thank you for not being sent at all. )))))

Hopefully it's not a difficult task and can be solved during a break, similar to solving the vertical zigzag section. After all, it was solved 'instantly' after realising it was needed.

Nauris Zukas:
Any idea why in OnCalculate after starting the terminal rates_total: on the first tick 372158, and then normal rates_total: 10001 ?

When I change the period of the chart, the same thing - from the beginning the rates_total is big, then after 1 tick it is normal. I guess it is some kind of a bug.

Nauris Zukas:

When changing the chart period, the same thing - at the beginning the rates_total is big, then after 1 tick it's normal. I guess it's some kind of bug.

How did you detect it?

Alexey Viktorov:

How did you determine?

I put it in OnCalculate:

Print(" rates_total: ",rates_total);

And this is what I get after restarting the terminal:

QS 0 17:18:59.129 Test_rates_total (EURUSD,M1) rates_total: 372273
MK 0 17:18:59.132 Test_rates_total (EURUSD,M1) rates_total: 372273
HQ 0 17:18:59725 Test_rates_total (EURUSD,M1) rates_total: 10004
OI 0 17:19:02249 Test_rates_total (EURUSD,M1) rates_total: 10005
NR 0 17:19:03.166 Test_rates_total (EURUSD,M1) rates_total: 10005

Probably prints rubbish until the data is loaded.

PS: No, not rubbish. But because of missing data.

Alexey Viktorov:

Probably prints rubbish until the data is loaded.

PS: No, not rubbish. But because of missing data.

If there is no data, I would expect to see 0 or -1, for example. Obviously, not a critical problem, but it would be worth remembering up front.

Nauris Zukas:

If there is no data I would then expect to see for example 0 or -1. Obviously, not a critical problem, but it will have to be remembered up front.

Remember, YES, you absolutely have to. Somehow I didn't pay attention to it... I'll have to think about it, experiment and see what I can do.

Alexey Viktorov:

To remember, YES, it definitely needs to be. Somehow I didn't pay attention to it... Need to think, experiment with what can be done.

I believe this is a terminal bug and a challenge for the MT developers

Vitaly Muzichenko:

I believe this is a bug in the terminal and a task for the MT developers

Could be. But a few reloads of the indicator or the terminal, removes this hassle... I do not want to mess with it. It should be clearly described what happens after what actions... And I do not have enough vocabulary for such communications.