Criteria for getting signals to the top - page 17

Vasiliy Vilkov:

How does trading activity rise and fall, based on what principle?

Ratio of time in drawdown to signal lifetime

Andrey Karachev:
The reliability rating of signals is very interesting. I always thought that only signals with low risk and moderate stable profit could get 4-5 points. But I found a signal with 4 points rating where the drawdown exceeded 70% and more than 70% of the deposit was lost in 2 weeks in October.
Signal reliability is a useless parameter. Make the leverage lower and the reliability will immediately decrease.

Olga Devitsyna:

Ratio of the drawdown time to the signal lifetime

What if there is no drawdown at all, but on the contrary equity is higher than the balance, what would be the trading activity?

Ramiz Mavludov:
The signal reliability is a useless parameter. Make the leverage lower and the reliability will immediately decrease.

It may be useless, but judging by the number of subscribers on losing signals with 4 and 5 bars - it is very much taken into account ;)

And the signals filter has ranking by this parameter. Although, the drawdown is a very important parameter for assessing the risk.

Vasiliy Vilkov:

That's not it, and if there is no drawdown at all, but on the contrary equity is higher than the balance, then what will be the trading activity?

Olga's answer is slightly inaccurate: the correct answer is the ratio of time in open trades to the total time.

Andrey Karachev:
Olga has a slight inaccuracy in her answer: the correct answer is the ratio of time in open trades to total time.

Thank you, now it fits)

I found another funny signal. Life is a week old, the loss has not come out from the beginning, the rating and reliability are useless, but copying costs $40 instead of the standard $30.

Attention, my question to connoisseurs: What do 13 (!!!) subscribers do there? )))

Andrey Karachev:

I found another funny signal. It's only a week old, it has been making losses from the very beginning, rating and reliability are poor, but copying costs $40 instead of the standard $30.

Attention, a question for connoisseurs: what do they do there 13 (!!!) subscribers? )))

I can only imagine how much I will pay when I will have some profit).

Andrey Karachev:

I found another funny signal. Life is a week old, the loss has not come out from the beginning, the rating and reliability are useless, but copying costs $40 instead of the standard $30.

Attention, my question to connoisseurs: What do 13 (!!!) subscribers do there? )))

My friends promote the signal. The more subscribers, the higher in the ranking.

Vasiliy Vilkov:

I can only imagine how many of them will be there when he's at least in the black)

13 subscribers signed up for a combined deposit of $690 at $40 each. Ridiculous. But MQL certainly benefit from such friends)