Product reviews have disappeared(resolved) - page 6

TheXpert:

there's something wrong with my terminal and the website )

no, i'm lying. it's the same in my terminal. i wonder if it's the cache or the real top in 4k that counts differently?

there's a switch, set it to popular,

by default, it's the new stuff that's on there.

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

there's a switch, set it to popular,

I'm aware of that.

TheXpert:
...is different.

now that's interesting )

Perhaps in order to participate in the rotation, the app needs to reach the minimum required number of sales, which in my experience is more than 15.

Until this happens it is simply in a grey area, where in principle the rating is not important and no recalculation is done.

If this is the case, as the number of applications increases, the chance of getting to the top, let alone getting a foothold there, will tend to zero.

Tetyana Shcherba:

Perhaps in order to participate in the rotation, the app must reach the minimum required number of sales

or a minimum amount. It could very well be

Tetyana Shcherba:

Perhaps in order to participate in the rotation, the app needs to reach the minimum required number of sales, which in my experience is more than 15.

This number is equal to 30. As long as there are no 30 sales, the product is at the bottom of the ranking.

Evgeny Belyaev:

This number is equal to 30. As long as there are no 30 downloads, the product is at the bottom of the ranking.

downloads or purchases?

it is interesting to see how things develop :-)

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

downloads or purchases?

Until there are 30 downloads (not purchases) of a product, the product will be at the bottom of the list.

Evgeny Belyaev:

Until there are 30 downloads ( not purchases) of products, the product will be at the bottom of the list.

Then what's wrong with me :) ? 31 downloads 15 purchases 5 purchases in September 2 reviews with 5 stars and still I'm at ...page 28