Myths about super-profitable advisers or flies in the head - page 2

Serqey Nikitin:

Explain what an EA demo means? How long will the Trader test the demo... a year or two years...?

Explain how to get around this: The trader runs a demo version on a demo account and at the same time starts copying trades on a real account...? And all this, of course, for free...

even 20 years? :-)

By copy, yes. There is no protection here.

Aleksey Rodionov:

There are no profitable EAs for sale. Think about it, if an EA is profitable, why sell it.

It is quite possible to earn on this EA and put it for sale for additional income. Profit will never be superfluous. Do not worry about your Expert Advisor like Kashchey the Gold is not rational at least. After all, you can increase the deposit on the same sales.

Sergey Maksiutenko:

Dear experts who write EAs and earn money on them, help me understand ...

Are there really traders who buy EAs for hundreds or even thousands of dollars without testing the demo version?

There is a lot of this stuff on the Market and none with a demo version.

If the EA is really profitable, why not provide the demo version?

Or maybe I don't understand something ...

Of course you do.

1. How do you, from a purely technical point of view, solve the problem of testing the demo version and protecting the author from copying trades from the demo version to the real one? I think you do not have a solution, otherwise it would have been announced.

2. How do you envisage a "marriage return"? Well, the money can be returned to a buyer who is not satisfied, but how would he return the EA? Will he give an "honest Pioneer's word"? ) Where is the guarantee that the buyer is in good faith and not a freeloader trying to cheat the author and get his money? Or just a dull ( or lazy) person who can not properly configure it?

3. And lastly... There is an option " Rent" !!! Tadammmm!!!! Take it for rent and test as much as you like, though on demo, though on real. I don't care if it's not a demo or a real account.)

But when there is no rent and the price is enormous, then everything is clear in my opinion)

Vladislav Andruschenko:

The demo version gives a person a choice: Buy or Don't Buy!

How can you sell without a demo version? It's not clear at all. 10 years on the job.....

I downloaded it, checked it on a demo or real account and bought it.

They are putting such products on the Market right now that my hair curls up. How do they do it?

They optimize their parameters on history. They embed them and give them for testing only in the strategy tester (with pre-optimized parameters).

I am watching the news in the morning:

• The seller registered on September 6!
  • Seller posted the product on September 10!
  • As of September 20, he has 6 positive reviews from users who write that the EA is GOOD and has GOOD RESULTS!
  • That's 7 working days! 6 reviews for 5 stars!

Of course it's not good to look into other people's pockets. I love competition, but I love adequate and proper competition! when everything is fair.

Even on free products I can't get people to leave reviews. People just don't know how to add reviews.

I.e. manipulation is terrible, with pictures from the tester! beautiful phrases and warning that the Expert Advisor is on sale now at a great discount! and you have to buy it quickly because soon it will cost $ 5,999.

And then the seller gets banned for spamming! So he was engaged in big spam, i.e. he was distributing the advertisement via PMs probably. Banned for a month. So he gives a huge discount.

And then there's this manipulation of Signals:

$7 in the deposit. Profit 1 dollar, withdrawal 6 dollars - the account turns 100% profit on the bottom line. Paraphrase

Do you want to know how to do it?

Regarding the "registration" 6 - product 10 - I do not know, but otherwise ... You just need to communicate with your customers, both real and potential. Many authors put on the crown of "Super Programmer" and begin to kick people that they say some basic things everyone must know for himself. But very many customers do not even know how to properly load a set file. And when you handle everyone ... and explain ... and remotely install it yourself ... People are happy to leave feedback, if you show them how to do it))))

Another suggestion, before releasing an EA, you allow people you are communicating with to test the owl for some time (you make a file tied to the account), then set it up at the minimum price and offer to buy and leave feedback if they like the owl. People usually do it willingly. But you can't be greedy) Then you raise the price to a fair price.

In general, everything is like everywhere else in any business, marketing rules)) It's about "pretty pictures from the tester," "nice phrases" and "discounts")))

Vasiliy Kolesov:

Do you want me to tell you how to do it?

I don't know about "registering" 6- product 10, but other than that ... You just need to communicate with your customers, both real and potential. Many authors put on the crown of "Super Programmer" and begin to kick people that they say some basic things everyone must know for himself. But very many customers do not even know how to properly load a set file. And when you handle everyone ... and explain ... and remotely install it yourself ... People are happy to leave feedback, if you show them how to do it))))

Another suggestion, before releasing an EA, you allow people you are communicating with to test the owl for some time (you make a file tied to the account), then set it up at the minimum price and offer to buy and leave feedback if they like the owl. People usually do it willingly. But you can't be greedy) Then you raise the price to a fair price.

In general, everything is like everywhere else in any business, marketing rules))) It's about "pretty pictures from the tester," "nice phrases" and "discounts")))

Will you tell me how to communicate with customers? :-)

You told me the real and logical points of any marketing.

Communication with customers, a detailed description of their products, Help. I have been in this business for 10 years.

I was talking about the fact that there has been a lot of markup in the market lately!

Vasiliy Kolesov:

Do you want me to tell you how to do it?

I don't know about "registering" 6- product 10, but other than that ... You just need to communicate with your customers, both real and potential. Many authors put on the crown of "Super Programmer" and begin to kick people that they say some basic things everyone must know for himself. But very many customers do not even know how to properly load a set file. And when you handle everyone ... and explain ... and remotely install it yourself ... People are happy to leave feedback, if you show them how to do it))))

In general, everything is like everywhere else in any business, marketing rules))) It's just about "pretty pictures from the tester," "nice phrases" and "discounts")))

:-) You're stating the obvious CAP!

And I was talking about the latest trends of new products and mark ups.

Vladislav Andruschenko:

:-) You are stating the obvious CAP!

And I was talking about the latest trends in new products and markups.

Well, yes, there are some ) But the man has a brain to distinguish the wheat from the chaff).

Yesterday just talked to one author of such a signal. I recorded a video on the subject. I have a link on my profile. You can watch).

Vasiliy Kolesov:

Of course you don't.

1. How do you imagine, purely technically, to solve the problem of demo testing and protecting the author from copying trades from the demo to the real one? I think you do not have a solution, otherwise it would have been announced.

2. How do you envisage a "marriage return"? Well, the money can be returned to a buyer who is not satisfied, but how will he return the EA? Will he give an "honest Pioneer's word"? ) Where is the guarantee that the buyer is in good faith and not a freeloader trying to cheat the author and get his money? Or just a dull ( or lazy) person who can not properly configure it?

3. And lastly... There is an option " Rent" !!! Tadammmm!!!! Take it for rent and test as much as you like, though on demo, though on real. If you want to do both)

But when there is no rent and the price is enormous, then everything is clear in my opinion)

The answer is as simple as the ingenious))

You have to limit the demo by time.

Sergey Maksiutenko:

The answer is as simple as genius ))

Limit the demo to a specific period of time.

I.e. basically the same rental, only the first period ( a week, a month) is free...

If profits have gone, the deposit is not drained - you will not have time to process requests...

Sergey Maksiutenko:

I.e. basically the same rent, but the first period (week, month) is free...

This was already suggested in the market a long time ago.

So that the first month would be free. Or a week.